Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Wade Phillips is a hugh doosh

I don't have anything other than this needed to go to 3 pages. :dunno:

;)

:lol: :banana: :banana:

Division? :thumbsup:

You bumped a thread from Feb. for this?

And I was wrong, the Boys will win more then 8 games. They just won't be in the Superbowl. The NFC championship game is a possibility.

And I was wrong, the Boys will win more then 8 games. They just won't be in the Superbowl. The NFC championship game is a possibility.

I bumped it cause Wade's a huge doosh. :thumbsup:

agreed

I'm a doosh too, but at least I don't appear on national tv once a week looking fat and completely clueless.

agreed

I think it was the Motor City Miracle game when he benched Doug Flutie for Rob focking Johnson.

What an excellent football mind. Jerry Jones really understands the chess match that is professional football by putting this guy in charge of a talented roster.

He is, but I think he has the perfect temperment to coach that team of misfits. I just wish he wore the cowboy hat on the sidelines like his father.

He is, but I think he has the perfect temperment to coach that team of misfits. I just wish he wore the cowboy hat on the sidelines like his father.

:overhead:

I laughed last week listening him in the press conference the day after Pussman was in the fight. Plastic face Jerry Jones just threw him out to the wolves. Every answer Phillips said was idiotic, which is par for the course in order to be part of that organization.

:unsure:

So Wade and TO or Parcells?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Tuna.

Also, :thumbsdown: later, doosh.

I'm going out on a limb and saying that the Cowboys are doomed for a while. Parcells built them into what they are, not Jerry. Jerry running Parcells off has opened the door for Jerry to ruin the team. Cowher and Holmgren won't touch the job without written promises that Jerry will keep his nose out, and I don't think he'll guarantee that anyway. Wade is the perfect patsy-coach for Jerry's circus which is more concerned with media coverage than winning. If Jerry was smart, he'd fire Wade and hire Chris Rock to be the coach. All Chris would have to do is show up to the pre and post game interviews and say a bunch funny stuff, thereby increasing the media coverage, while Jerry drives the franchise six feet under.

The NFC championship game is a possibility.

Did they add another wildcard team to each conference? :rolleyes:

Why blame Wade for Tony Romo's fumbles and interceptions? Oh, and didn't the great MBIII fumble also?

This team is soooooo overhyped. A bunch of me-first losers. Poor Wade.

Why blame Wade for Tony Romo's fumbles and interceptions? Oh, and didn't the great MBIII fumble also?

This team is soooooo overhyped. A bunch of me-first losers. Poor Wade.

You make a solid point. He's a doosh cause of his comments last year after the Giants won. The fumbles and interceptions are gravy. :pointstosky:

Eli Manning acknowledged Thursday he left his autograph on the wall of the visiting locker room after the New York Giants' christened Cowboys Stadium with a 33-31 win in Week 2. The Cowboys view the autograph as a taunt, but Manning said he was simply granting the request of a locker room attendant. "I was asked to sign it," the New York Post's Web site quoted Manning as saying. "It wasn't like I just went there and signed it. I didn't have a pen on me or anything. It was all supplied." Cowboys coach Wade Phillips indicated that he didn't buy Manning's explanation. "I don't think he meant anything by it, but it wasn't a great thing for him to do," Phillips told reporters in Irving. "Things come back around in this league."

Fock off, Wade, you huge doosh. :doublethumbsup:

Thank you for reminding the world of Wade's doosh-iness. This guy has such a hard-on for the Giants. First it's the "better team lost" comment back in 2007 and now he's trash talking with Eli Manning. If you want to use Eli's autograph incident to motivate your team, do it behind closed doors. Why threaten Eli with something that's going to "come back around" when you can't get on the field and back it up.

God, I hope they go 0 for December and Grandma Wade gets fired.

Wade is not a winning head coach. He should have never been hired, let alone kept on for more than one year. :music_guitarred:

Wade is not a winning head coach. He should have never been hired, let alone kept on for more than one year. :rolleyes:

One more year for the doosh. :overhead:

:(

:)

:lol:

:music_guitarred:

:wave:

"I guess we think we're a better 1-4 team than some teams that are 1-4," Phillips said. "I mean mentally. They don't think they might not win the next game. Gosh, we might not win this next one. This team thinks . . . I still think they think they're going to win this next game."

When are they gonna get rid of this doosh?

You forgot to note that there are no other 1-4 teams right now. The guy is totally clueless :lol:

That's not nice to say about kutulu.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh, you mean Wade. I agree. :)

You forgot to note that there are no other 1-4 teams right now. The guy is totally clueless :lol:

That means that they are the best 1-4 team out there and he is a genius! :ninja:

still a doosh

Tim Tebow is Doug Flutie 2.0

JUST WIN BABY!!!

Just win!!!

Screw Phillips. The NFL and mostly Wade missed the boat on Flutie. And hoefully they don't do the same thing twice.

"But his aggrieved spirit roams the NFL, seeking vengeance upon Phillips for the worst coaching decision of the 20th century."

:lol:

I hope it haunts the Cowboys FOREVER!!!

(Dear God, please don't let the Steelers ever think about hiring Wade Phillips...thank you!)

Time Tebow is Doug Flutie 2.0

JUST WIN BABY!!!

Just win!!!

Screw Phillips. The NFL and mostly Wade missed the boat on Flutie. And hoefully they don't do the same thing twice.

Flutie and Tebow arent prototypical quarterbacks. Rob Johnson is prototypical. Tim Couch was too.