Sign in to follow this  
philmckracken

OSI UMENYIORA POOPS ON GIRLS?

DISCLAIMER: This is an ugly, unfounded Internet rumor, but it's so amazingly over-the-top that even if it's not true, we can all still enjoy its entertainment value.

So, caveats aside, HEAR YE, HEAR YE: Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora likes Cleveland Steamers! Claudi, an alleged "magazine model" allegedly claims she allegedly took money to allegedly get scatty with Umenyiora (link NSFW due to perky freckled rack). Allegedly.

[Osi and I] hooked up and he had an unusual request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it. It was kind of crazy."

... Then I spent some time with him nearby while a music video was being shot at his house!! He wanted me to have sex with him and one of his brothers at the same time. He also wanted me to try it with another one of his teammates that was staying there ... I did invite a friend to join us ... and he wanted to DEFECATE on her in his bathtub. My GOSH she let him do it but I wanted no part. I'm a freak, but my gosh.

The next time I was with him he offered me 3 grand if I let him defecate on me and I said no. He told me to leave and so I did. The next time he asked and I did and I accepted the 3 grand. And it became a regular thing.

Claudi seems like a nice girl, if a bit pricey. And hard to get, too. "Can I crap on you?" Gross! No! "I'll give you $3000." No. "Pleeaaase?" Welllll... okay. He probably could have saved the cash and just distracted her with something shiny.

http://www.withleather.com/

Thanks for sharing that phil. While the whole scat fetish sounds disgusting and crazy, the story is pretty good. Kind of makes you wonder how or why people find such things as bestiality, scat, throwing up, furry costumes, etc.....exciting. This guy HAD to realize that this story would get out but his obsession controlled him.

DISCLAIMER: This is an ugly, unfounded Internet rumor, but it's so amazingly over-the-top that even if it's not true, we can all still enjoy its entertainment value.

So, caveats aside, HEAR YE, HEAR YE: Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora likes Cleveland Steamers! Claudi, an alleged "magazine model" allegedly claims she allegedly took money to allegedly get scatty with Umenyiora (link NSFW due to perky freckled rack). Allegedly.

[Osi and I] hooked up and he had an unusual request. He wanted to pee on me. I thought it was weird but I did so because he said he it would really turn him on and he would see me again if I did. After I did so in his bathroom he handled his business and asked me how I liked it. I said, "I don't know how I feel about it. It was kind of crazy."

... Then I spent some time with him nearby while a music video was being shot at his house!! He wanted me to have sex with him and one of his brothers at the same time. He also wanted me to try it with another one of his teammates that was staying there ... I did invite a friend to join us ... and he wanted to DEFECATE on her in his bathtub. My GOSH she let him do it but I wanted no part. I'm a freak, but my gosh.

The next time I was with him he offered me 3 grand if I let him defecate on me and I said no. He told me to leave and so I did. The next time he asked and I did and I accepted the 3 grand. And it became a regular thing.

Claudi seems like a nice girl, if a bit pricey. And hard to get, too. "Can I crap on you?" Gross! No! "I'll give you $3000." No. "Pleeaaase?" Welllll... okay. He probably could have saved the cash and just distracted her with something shiny.

http://www.withleather.com/

Funny as heII.

The story about Randy Moss sounded fishy. The Florida woman who filed a restraining order against Randy Moss, said ""Oh yeah, we've been intimate for over a decade. He's got a drug problem or a drinking problem, I'm not really sure which. What, am I supposed to know everything? I've only known him for a decade. How many fingers does he have? I dunno, eight? Nine? How am I supposed to remember something like that?"

:pointstosky: :mellow:

I'm tuning in on Sunday to see if Osi takes a dump on anyone.

Badass name, sir. :thumbsup:

:dunno:

:wacko: