Sign in to follow this  
t.j

***OFFICIAL AFC Championship Thread***

No offense Fumble: But this douche has been doing this for over five months and you first bang the gavel down now? Did all of his reported posts go directly into a moderators' recycle bin?!?

GR...I am very busy during the football season and told Mike this many years ago when he asked me to be a moderator. From January-August, I try to moderate a lot more. I have never led anyone to believe that I can be around much from September-December. I am trying to get a handle on some things now. Mike probably needs more regular season moderators...but that's up to him, I guess. I do what I can.

GR...I am very busy during the football season and told Mike this many years ago when he asked me to be a moderator. From January-August, I try to moderate a lot more. I have never led anyone to believe that I can be around much from September-December. I am trying to get a handle on some things now. Mike probably needs more regular season moderators...but that's up to him, I guess. I do what I can.

Mike is real? :lol:

No offense Fumble: But this douche has been doing this for over five months and you first bang the gavel down now? Did all of his reported posts go directly into a moderators' recycle bin?!?

tattletale

Chill out with the attacks...and the profanity. If you want to post on this Board, you're going to need to clean some stuff up.

Fumble, it's not a big deal. This guy has been stiring things up in the gambling threads for 2 years now. It's a tight knit community; we basically police ourselves in those threads.

I regret that the bad blood spilled over into the in-game thread. I don't think it will be a trend.

Understood and I apologize for taking it out on you.

Just seems there's always someone that disrupts the ebb and flow of productive and friendly conversation here.

A few years back, it was the "Pickle" alias who posted constant racist remarks.

Last year, was the guy who used to cheer for player injuries and post racist comments ("Norm Chow - the Oriental who runs the offense in Tennessee")

This year, it's greyhounds who violated more FF Today rules than anyone I have ever seen without getting banned. This includes:

-Personal attacks (against philly, Ditka, me)

-Spreading lies about other posters (ask Hurricane Ditka how many times greyhounds accused him of being a Rutgers bookie who couldn't pay his bills)

-Posting in all caps

-Threatening posters

There's a pattern here and we definitely need someone who's more hands on for non-football related issues during the regular season and into the postseason. I realize it's not in your hands, but considering the site owners have ignored MULTIPLE emails on the subject, I don't think it's being taken seriously.

Just seems there's always someone that disrupts the ebb and flow of productive and friendly conversation here.

Last year, was the guy who used to cheer for player injuries and post racist comments ("Norm Chow - the Oriental who runs the offense in Tennessee")

This year, it's greyhounds who violated more FF Today rules than anyone I have ever seen without getting banned. This includes:

-Spreading lies about other posters (ask Hurricane Ditka how many times greyhounds accused him of being a Rutgers bookie who couldn't pay his bills)

-Posting in all caps

-Threatening posters

There's a pattern here and we definitely need someone who's more hands on for non-football related issues during the regular season and into the postseason. I realize it's not in your hands, but considering the site owners have ignored MULTIPLE emails on the subject, I don't think it's being taken seriously.

Great point and well said. :thumbsdown:

Fumble, it's not a big deal. This guy has been stiring things up in the gambling threads for 2 years now. It's a tight knit community; we basically police ourselves in those threads.

I regret that the bad blood spilled over into the in-game thread. I don't think it will be a trend.

OK. Just stick to those threads for the back and forth......

-Posting in all caps

-Threatening posters

I don't disagree with you. I would love to see the Board get moderated better...but I don't get paid to do it and ultimately, it's up to the site owners as you mentioned.

Now, back to football...... :thumbsdown:

-Posting in all caps

-Threatening posters

GR, the guy is not a real person. A couple of possibilities: he is either an alias, and I have a couple of suspects in mind, or somebody I told about this site that knows me on a personal level and wants to screw with my head as much as I'm screwing with them. Look on the bright side, either way, you are not the target. To avoid further spamming from puddinghead, I'm not going to be posting picks in the future. Things will calm down in the future with my self-removal from the situation.

GR, the guy is not a real person. A couple of possibilities: he is either an alias, and I have a couple of suspects in mind, or somebody I told about this site that knows me on a personal level and wants to screw with my head as much as I'm screwing with them. Look on the bright side, either way, you are not the target. To avoid further spamming from puddinghead, I'm not going to be posting picks in the future. Things will calm down in the future with my self-removal from the situation.

Interesting theory, but I don't think so. Remember: his original target was Ditka, the notorious deadbeat bookie from Rutgers. He then turned his attention to you once he disagreed with your write-ups.

We could just ban him and not worry about who he is, what he's doing, or why he's doing it. :overhead:

Interesting theory, but I don't think so. Remember: his original target was Ditka, the notorious deadbeat bookie from Rutgers. He then turned his attention to you once he disagreed with your write-ups.

I do think it's an alias. The character is just too stupid. And we do see an occasional long time Geek post in our threads, like Chronic Husker or a drobeski. And guys that have been around a while have a bunch of aliases. I have about a dozen myself. It's not that hard to mask an IP address.

Don't you have a Brady blowup doll you should be pleasuring right about now?

Funny post after just calling out another poster...just sayin :overhead:

Funny post after just calling out another poster...just sayin :dunno:

Big difference when you're being provoked.

YOU TATTLETALE...haahaa...

GIANTS BABY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$5000.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TattleTale

hahaahah/..................GIANTS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$5000.00..Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$

You RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TattleTale

hahaahah/..................GIANTS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$5000.00..Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$

Enjoy your 50 big ones. That's a lot of Big Macs!