Sign in to follow this  
pittnthat

Spygate bout to explode

I'm with you, Barry... :unsure:

They're all just haters out there :D

Wow, so clever calling me Barry Bonds. You are a genious. Can't believe no one thought of that before. But if you agree with this guy who claims the Pats have been taping since 1996 and therefore taped under Parcells and Carroll do you think Parcells didn't tape in his other coaching stops? He just filmed in New England, and that's it? And Carroll has kept his mouth shut about all the filming that was done under his watch because of what...loyalty to the man that fired him and a region of fans that hated him?...Yeah, that sounds probable.... B)

Where there is smoke theres fire?

Like Sean Taylor?

Like Randy Moss and this girl?

:D

nice analysis :unsure:

Sean Taylor's thug-life had something to do with what happened to him and Randy Moss got in afight with his girlfriend and injured her finger. I'm not sure I'm seeing your point. B)

Sean Taylor's thug-life had something to do with what happened to him and Randy Moss got in afight with his girlfriend and injured her finger. I'm not sure I'm seeing your point. :unsure:

How did Sean Taylor's "thug life" have anything to do with a couple of troublemakers breaking into his home and murdering him?

Sean Taylor's thug-life had something to do with what happened to him and Randy Moss got in afight with his girlfriend and injured her finger. I'm not sure I'm seeing your point. :doublethumbsup:

i hope i am missing your sarcasm. or you are an idiot. i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say well done.

side point: do you all think if this women hurt her finger during "Consensual Horseplay" do you think she was giving Moss a pinky poke in the basket?

How did Sean Taylor's "thug life" have anything to do with a couple of troublemakers breaking into his home and murdering him?

It may not have directly been a result of thug activity, but this wouldn't have happened to a Grant Hill or a Peyton Manning. Your circle of friends and your other business associates have a lot to do with things that 'coincidentally' happen around you.

As for Moss, for some reason his girlfriend had a change of heart and things were dismissed. That happens all the time. People in relationships decide that it just isn't worth pursuing these things. Maybe she didn't want their relationship to end over it. If he weren't rich, that may have ended differently.

Anyway, let's get back on topic. How deep will this cheating scandal end up getting? I can't wait for the next couple of months. :doublethumbsup:

That's it, though, they are pretending. They have a sick feeling in their stomach today with all these new allegations coming out yesterday and today.

I know misery loves company but you are pathetic murf. I am pumped up even more about tomorrow's game now. The Pats are gonna open up the biggest can of whoop asss that the world has ever seen. And I'll be lovin every minute of it.

:headbanger:

I know misery loves company but you are pathetic murf. I am pumped up even more about tomorrow's game now. The Pats are gonna open up the biggest can of whoop asss that the world has ever seen. And I'll be lovin every minute of it.

:headbanger:

The asterisk will be the same whether it's 28-27 or 56-7.

HTH

Espn bottom line is saying that the taper himself has back up coppies from 1996-2003 and is about to blow this thing wide open. No homer can spin solid evidence. wow!!!!!!! This is gonna be huge!!!!!!!

Matt Walsh is the video assistiant's name.

:ninja: :thumbsup: :ninja:

:pointstosky: :overhead: :(

Not sure why you go through all these posts laughing. You're team has been proven as big-time cheaters, if you listen to any of the former players they all speak to how much this helped the Pats and that for the most part the punishment was'nt stiff enough. Not a Pat hater, I have Moss and Maroney on my dynasty team. I just dont understand how or why this get's swept under the rug so quickly.

Also, it seems as though you are all happy about things, like your team won something. Congrat's your team has won the "Recordabowl", time to go to Disneyland, I guess.

Not sure why you go through all these posts laughing. You're team has been proven as big-time cheaters, if you listen to any of the former players they all speak to how much this helped the Pats and that for the most part the punishment was'nt stiff enough. Not a Pat hater, I have Moss and Maroney on my dynasty team. I just dont understand how or why this get's swept under the rug so quickly.

Also, it seems as though you are all happy about things, like your team won something. Congrat's your team has won the "Recordabowl", time to go to Disneyland, I guess.

You obviously did not see the footage. Shaky at best...

You obviously did not see the footage. Shaky at best...

I saw the footage and it was what it was, cheating. We can debate over how much it helped and all of that but there's no point. I just did'nt see a point to him running around like something great happened.

:pointstosky: :) :first:

Let's watch HBO this week(Friday) before we add smiley faces. Or you can just look at the ESPN bottom line right now if you want a preview.