Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Question to non-Patriots fans and Giants fans

Did you think the Super Bowl sucked? As a non-biased fan, this must have been one of the worst Super Bowls ever.

Sh!tty until the last 5 minutes.

I liked it but may have been since i bet on so many things and won money on some squares, I guess if I did not bet on 20 different things and had sqaures then yeah it was not good until the 4th quarter, but the 4th qtr was pretty good suff

Did you think the Super Bowl sucked? As a non-biased fan, this must have been one of the worst Super Bowls ever.

It was a great game!!!! Both teams played great defense, you dont have to score 100 points to have a good game, this is not basketball. Defensive football is more impressive IMO

A game decided with 30 seconds left one of the worst ever? No, there have been a ton of stinkers and this isn't even close to being one of them.

This was a great Super Bowl. I remember the 1959 Championship game that is what that reminded me of.

How is it the worst ever?

For such a low scoring game it was pretty interesting.

Great finish. Not close to worst ever.

I like good defensive play so I actually enjoyed it.

It wasn't flashy or high scoring, but if you love quality football games, this was one of the best superbowls ever.

I enjoyed this game even when the score was stuck at 7-3 (Pats) through 3 quarters. I enjoyed a defense finally stopping Brady and was amazed that the Giants were driving up and down the field easily with nothing to show for it.

Just because there was no scoring, doesn't mean it wasn't a great game.

Lions fan since Lem Barney was a rookie.

This was one of the best Super Bowls in history. Very intense throughout, great hard fought game, terrific defensive scheme kept Brady off balance. Huge plays by Boss and Tyree.

Of course, if you watched the game at home in a low key environment, you probably weren't "entertained". I was in a packed bar (80% Big Blue, but plenty of vocal Pats bandwagoners), and it was pretty rowdy throughout. Great defensive plays from start to finish.

Lions fan since Lem Barney was a rookie.

This was one of the best Super Bowls in history. Very intense throughout, great hard fought game, terrific defensive scheme kept Brady off balance. Huge plays by Boss and Tyree.

Of course, if you watched the game at home in a low key environment, you probably weren't "entertained". I was in a packed bar (80% Big Blue, but plenty of vocal Pats bandwagoners), and it was pretty rowdy throughout. Great defensive plays from start to finish.

I thought it was entertaining only because you were waiting for someone to break out but it never happened...kind of like a spoiler/cliff hanger. But defense held it all in place. Overall I thought it was a good game to watch.

It wasn't flashy or high scoring, but if you love quality football games, this was one of the best superbowls ever.

Absomotherfockinglutley

Wow, lots of ADD on the board. Very good game. I thought both teams played their asses off and there weren't many mistakes. The Giants played some inspired defense and what more could you ask for in an ending, the lead changed three times in the fourth quarter with the game-winning score coming with less than a minute to play. I guess you kids haven't sat through all the ridiculous blowouts in Super Bowls some of us have seen to appreciate this one.

Good, I am glad people enjoyed it.

It was a fantastic football game. Anyone who says differently, does not appreciate the game of football imo.

redtodd is suddenly quite humble......imagine that.

It was devastating to watch knowing the Packers would have clobbered the Patriots if they hadn't screwed up the NFC Championship Game....

but overall, it was a good game with a great finish :doublethumbsup:

Outstanding game, all the moreso due to the "high stakes" of a perfect season versus the charmed run of the Giants. As a disinterested party (Packer fan), I couldn't have asked for a better game to end the NFL season!

It was a great game!!!! Both teams played great defense, you dont have to score 100 points to have a good game, this is not basketball. Defensive football is more impressive IMO

:thumbsup: :dunno: :thumbsup:

This is the first SB in a long time that I didn't bother watching most of. I couldn't have cared less about either team winning. Can't stand Eli, can't stand the Pats. I was kind of hoping both teams could lose, but that obviously wasn't happening. From what I did see of the game, it looked lame as hell and I'm glad I didn't waste my time with it.

Here's to a better SB next season! :thumbsup:

redtodd is suddenly quite humble......imagine that.

:thumbsup:

I asked people if they thought the Super Bowl sucked and everyone said it did not and admitted I made a wrong assumption. What else do you want from me? :dunno:

This is the first SB in a long time that I didn't bother watching most of. I couldn't have cared less about either team winning. Can't stand Eli, can't stand the Pats. I was kind of hoping both teams could lose, but that obviously wasn't happening. From what I did see of the game, it looked lame as hell and I'm glad I didn't waste my time with it.

Here's to a better SB next season! :thumbsup:

Thanks for that worthless post. It was a bad SB b/c you don't like either team?

Stupid.

I really can't recall one in recent memory as good as this one. Outfockingstanding.

Thank you New York Giants for a helluva game and for terminating the seemlessly suckjob by the media on the Pats especially BEFORE the $$ shot. Imagine Archie Manning sitting at the breakfast table tomorrow with two of his sons who not only won back to back Superbowls, but back to back SB MVPs. You can't beat that.....

Now if we can just keep Bill Belichick and the rest of the Pats out until sunrise, the sun may just do those evil bastards in.

:dunno:

I asked people if they thought the Super Bowl sucked and everyone said it did not and admitted I made a wrong assumption. What else do you want from me? :thumbsup:

Nothing. I like you just as you are right now. Humility's a b!tch sometimes. :thumbsup:

:overhead:

I asked people if they thought the Super Bowl sucked and everyone said it did not and admitted I made a wrong assumption. What else do you want from me? :dunno:

i got no problems w/ someone that admits their opinion is not that of the majority... it's your opinion - and that's ok...

i think it was just one heck of a game - and have definitely watched MUCH more boring SBs - like last year's, the Bears were SOOOO out classed by Indy the game wasn't even close... i love a close game, whether it's low-scoring or a shoot out... just keeps things interesting. (and i even refrained from putting money on the game and i was still interested...)

Nothing. I like you just as you are right now. Humility's a b!tch sometimes. :overhead:

Not much I can do when the team I promoted all year lost to the best team of 2007. I still love the Patriots and love the season they had. Wish they won it all, but they did not.

Not much I can do when the team I promoted all year lost to the best team of 2007. I still love the Patriots and love the season they had. Wish they won it all, but they did not.

Promote.... that is one of the biggest understatement of the year.

Promote.... that is one of the biggest understatement of the year.

:overhead:

I'm just glad cheaters didn't get what they wanted.

I'm glad the * thing might not be an issue.

I'm happy the NFL has a legit champion.

Here's what you, as a Pats fan, forget. Most fans outside of NE, Giants fans or not, despise the Pats. Combine that with the fact that everyone was tired of hearing 'perfect this' and 'perfect that'. Combine that with not wanting to hear you Pats fans running your mouths for months.

So.....even at 7 - 3, I was thoroughly enjoying watching Tom Brady get demolished. But to be serious, I thought it was a very good game throughout.

I thought the game was awesome. At halftime, I turned to my wife and told her that was one of the most exciting scoreless last 2 minutes of a half I'd seen in a while.

Tremendous defense, especially on the Giants part. Just great fun. And the fourth quarter was everything you could ask to top off a game like that.

I thought the defense for the Giants did a great job, and deserved to have the MVP come from that unit. But no one stood out as a solid pick. I'm satisfied with Eli as MVP, if only because of all the crap he's taken, and the constant expectation that he would implode. So he turns it around and answers the Patriots late drive with one of his own, having the necessary decency to thank Mr. Tyree in a big way.

Awesome game! Best since New England-Carolina, IMO.

Here's what you, as a Pats fan, forget. Most fans outside of NE, Giants fans or not, despise the Pats. Combine that with the fact that everyone was tired of hearing 'perfect this' and 'perfect that'. Combine that with not wanting to hear you Pats fans running your mouths for months.

So.....even at 7 - 3, I was thoroughly enjoying watching Tom Brady get demolished. But to be serious, I thought it was a very good game throughout.

If the roles were reversed and the Patriots won in the same way the Giants won, is it still a great Super Bowl?

I am an Eagles fan and from Philadelphia. I hate the Giants. I also hate the Patriots because of their cocky ways and the fact that they cheated.

I thought the game was awesome. It was a great game to watch from start to end.

I also had the Giants and the Under for a parlay :headbanger:

Too many people dont find a game exciting unless its 43-35 or a similar score.

This game was a battle. Yes, the first half was a battle but NYG defence shutdown the Pats. That was exciting.

The 4th quarter of this game was exciting. No doubt.

If the roles were reversed and the Patriots won in the same way the Giants won, is it still a great Super Bowl?

Yes. Without a doubt. The game had everything you could ask for . . . unless you just wanted to see the defenses sit on the sidelines and watch offensive practice.