Sign in to follow this  
Shox

You Need a WR I Got Em For Sale

Top Tier: I'm really not looking to move anyone in this group, but if the price is RIGHT, I'm willing. This groups credentials speaks for themselves. Multiple top of chart performances.

Steve Smith

Chad Johnson

2nd Tier:

Shaun McDonald: 2007-199. Finally got out from under Torry Holt, Issac Bruce and Company and shows his considerable talent.

Jerricho Cotchery: 2007-203, 2006-2008. Cotch is a young WR who flys under the radar. He backed up his 3rd year breakout season in 2006 with another very, very solid year in 2007. Considering the Jets QB has been a very fluid situation Cotch seems to be a very safe WR as a #2. If the QB situation would become solidified in the next couple of years he could move up into the upper tier of WR.

Young Future Studs:

Dwayne Bown: I am a Chiefs homer so I'm very biased, but this guy is a top 10 WR potential very soon. The Chiefs QB situation in 2007 was terrible and DB was still the 22nd WR in 2007 as a rookie with 194 pts. You will have to knock my socks off to get this guy

Santonio Holmes: 2007-191, 2006-136. Next season will be the magical 3rd year breakout season. Holmes has show he has huge potential and Big Ben showed him more and more love this past season. Hines Ward is having some public verbal wars with Ben Ben. Holmes could very easily be on the fast track to the #1 WR in Steeler land.

Steve Smith (the other one) NYG WR: Ok this may be a reach to include in this group, but Smith was out much of his rookie year with nagging injuries. When he got healthy he flashed signs of the future. He was targeted all day in the biggest game of the year the Superbowl. Toomer is old and should retire now rather than later. Smith II will clearly claim his role in 2009 if not 2008, and Plaixco is no young pup..

If you need an upgrade at WR I seriously doubt you will find a better menu of WR to shop from on any rosters in FVMDL.

The Price Tag? It is very simple. I want a legit #1 RB or a Top 3 pick. I am willing to package any of these WR with picks in the upcoming draft or 2009 picks. Absent a legit RB or a top 3 pick I would very likely prefer to stay with my roster. I love my group of WR and I have no problem hanging on to them if I can't get what I need to improve my team......another quality RB.

Let me know if you have any interest and good luck in the offseason and the rookie draft.

Ron

Shox GM

I want picks, i have the picks u want, we just need to figure how to work it!

Sign in to follow this