Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Thursday, March 6th...Return-To-Glory day at FFToday

Since traffic is way down and you see posts complaining that this place isn't what it once was, we are going to name Thursday, March 6th as FFToday Old-Timers Day©.

So, Torrid, Dalem, Gutterboy, Swerski, Drobeski, Scorpion, Endgame, or any other once-frequent-poster who happens to stop by once in a while to lurk, mark it on your calender to check in that morning and spend the day.

Other members who still have contact with old time members through other means, shoot 'em a PM or email and tell them we're having a reunion! :sleep:

Why March 6th? Because that gives us exactly one week to get the word out.

Mike: Get the server ready, it's going to be swimming with activity that day!

Let the countdown begin~! :ninja:

That list looks like a bunch of dooshbags. Just sayin' :sleep:

Bring your bananas that day. A new thread will fall off of page one in about fifteen minutes, that day.

This just might work! :ninja:

Have a great focking time,I'll be out of the office on a publication deadline :(

Have a great focking time,I'll be out of the office on a publication deadline :(

You may want to blow it off. This will be the talk of the innerwebs for years to come.

Herbie the Hippo, where are you?

Somebody find that guy who had "Original eBay Seller of Kangaroo Scrots" as his sig. :lol:

Can we get a day pass for MooseKuckleBall4?

This is going to be a party, geeks! :doublethumbsup:

Herbie the Hippo, where are you?

Somebody find that guy who had "Original eBay Seller of Kangaroo Scrots" as his sig. :lol:

Can we get a day pass for MooseKuckleBall4?

This is going to be a party, geeks! :doublethumbsup:

Plan to spend the day, Bear.

I don't mind being the second nicest guy on the boards for one day. :lol:

Mike: Get the server ready, it's going to be swimming with activity that day!

Let the countdown begin~! :music_guitarred:

Way to jinx the board <_<

In the likely event of a board crash the party will be moved to the TDZ :doh:

Super..... :cheers:

Not interested unless Mookie makes his return.

This isn't some kind of Field of AIDS Dreams bullsh!t. No one cares and nobody's coming. :cheers: :huh:

And for that matter, Field of Dreams sucked. I kept hoping Kevin Costner went broke, lost his farm, wife and kids left him, and then ate a bullet. Focking stupid useless movie. The Spice Girls movie was better.

This isn't some kind of Field of AIDS Dreams bullsh!t. No one cares and nobody's coming. :mad: :mad:

Oh, they'll be here. They long for the times when this board was hopping. Next Thursday will be a reurn to those days. :pointstosky:

Oh, they'll be here. They long for the times when this board was hopping. Next Thursday will be a reurn to those days. :pointstosky:

I call BS all around, most of they guys hate themselves along with each other and could not stand 99% of the people now here....

I call BS all around, most of they guys hate themselves along with each other and could not stand 99% of the people now here....

Nah. It's just an act. When things got boring around here, people started acting antagonistic in order to drum up some fun. The conflict was fun. I'd be willing to say that very few members really hated other members. (Except for that thief, QLazzarus)

Even the longtime enemies will enjoy a trip down memory lane when their were ten-fifteen interesting threads going at once.

Nah. It's just an act. When things got boring around here, people started acting antagonistic in order to drum up some fun. The conflict was fun. I'd be willing to say that very few members really hated other members. (Except for that thief, QLazzarus)

Even the longtime enemies will enjoy a trip down memory lane when their were ten-fifteen interesting threads going at once.

:pointstosky:

OK, I am willing to give it a chance and see what goes down....but i can see Swerskah creating a riot within 4 posts.... though it would be nice to have another 15 page thread from Torrid.....did you get to Wilzone? Scatter? merkin?

You really think those posters are that interesting ?

Now if we could get a Meph / Kadaver ( steak ) thread going

a Torrid / Cyber Gandalf -- Recliner Pilot / Fastfish thread going

Swerski - CMH thread going - :unsure: ouch

Rusty - back when his stories were almost funny

I get attacked by another negro in a train station or My Brother dates another ex Ho !

Addict posts more boobie pics

a Scooter - Millertime post for football flavor

get all those threads going for a day -- and this bored might start going places !

I don't think any of the oldies will be back, but you can bet the house that many of the nimrods here will bring there alias's out in full force.

I don't think any of the oldies will be back, but you can bet the house that many of the nimrods here will bring there alias's out in full force.

Hard telling. Some of the Sanctuarians may come around. When tehre's a good Sanctuary thread going, they seem to pop in. Why wouldn't they be up for a reunion?

I think Mookie will stop in, too.

I meant their, not there. I just did the thing I hate most. And I can't even edit it because Newbie quoted me. You bastard.

I don't think there is enough room here for drobeski's chins.

Now if we could get a Meph / Kadaver ( steak ) thread going

:doublethumbsup:

It would be nice to say hello to some old-timers, and this is a fine idea, but that won't make the place what it once was. You'd need some of the current ass-jockeys to leave and the old-timers to stick around awhile.

Nice idea, though. I can't be on during the day, obviously, but I'll check in that evening. I'll be interested to see if anybody comes around.

It says you registered in 2004, so you obviously don't know about the old-old-old days, unless you used to be under another name. This is correct about the old days, though. It was all in fun, at least for some of us.

I don't understand the mindset of people looking at the past wistfully, deluding themselves that somehow things were better. Sure, 5+ years ago, we had a hell of a lot more traffic. But the quality wasn't all that great. It was simply because of quantity that you could stumble over something humorous or interesting.

This place right now needs more traffic. From this site, we have at least 5 other spawned sites where others spend a great deal of time. And that isn't going to change anytime soon. A lot of people get on with their lives, change jobs where they can't surf the net all day, family issues take over, etc. In the midst of all that turnover, we have failed to generate enough new members. We've gone from 10 new pages of posts a day, to barely 1.

I blame everybody.

I don't understand the mindset of people looking at the past wistfully, deluding themselves that somehow things were better. Sure, 5+ years ago, we had a hell of a lot more traffic. But the quality wasn't all that great. It was simply because of quantity that you could stumble over something humorous or interesting.

Just for the record, I'm mainly referring to 7-8-9 years ago. I don't know much about what this place was like 4-5-6 years ago.

This place right now needs more traffic. From this site, we have at least 5 other spawned sites where others spend a great deal of time. And that isn't going to change anytime soon. A lot of people get on with their lives, change jobs where they can't surf the net all day, family issues take over, etc. In the midst of all that turnover, we have failed to generate enough new members. We've gone from 10 new pages of posts a day, to barely 1.

I blame everybody.

........not to mention all of those you either bludgeoned to death or gutted.

If Gutter comes back I'll be there. Even better if Bunny Princess makes it through eternal bannation. Now that I think about it another Meph and MDC slapfight would be nice to see again.

Whoops. I mean't "Happy now?"

Thanks for checking in. Now, stay away until next Thursday. We want the excitement to build. :lol:

It says you registered in 2004, so you obviously don't know about the old-old-old days, unless you used to be under another name. This is correct about the old days, though. It was all in fun, at least for some of us.

Actually, I started an account a few years earlier. My name was Cromartieus, but I didn't post much. I ended up losing my password and regestering.

I don't remember any of the class of '99, unless they happened to still be around. I consider 99-2001 to be 'silverbacks', 2002-2005 to be the second-wave, and 2006-2008 to be the rookies.

Next Thursday, I'd like to see world's collide and have everyone co-exist. :cheers:

This may go down as teh Geek Club's version of Camp David.

Next Thursday, I'd like to see world's collide and have everyone co-exist. :cheers:

This may go down as teh Geek Club's version of Camp David.

I hope you get into a horrible car accident next Wednesday. :banana: :banana:

I don't remember any of the class of '99, unless they happened to still be around. I consider 99-2001 to be 'silverbacks',

:cheers: