Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Matt Walsh update? *UPDATE*

every NFL team has tapes, try being a little more specific. <_<

More specific? How bout the one the Pats got fined $250,000 for and lost a first round pick because of - the same one Bellicheck got fined $500,000 because of. Not to mention the ones the NFL admitted to destroying.

More specific? How bout the one the Pats got fined $250,000 for and lost a first round pick because of - the same one Bellicheck got fined $500,000 because of. Not to mention the ones the NFL admitted to destroying.

The Patriots had other tapes which they were punished for. That's pretty well accepted. Are you going anywhere with this?

The Patriots had other tapes which they were punished for. That's pretty well accepted. Are you going anywhere with this?

he is going to redundant hell :rolleyes:

He asked a question as if the Patriots weren't caught with illegal tapes. I answered his question.

He asked a question as if the Patriots weren't caught with illegal tapes. I answered his question.

No, that wasn't my question.

Yes they were caught video taping the other teams coaches from a place they were not supposed to. Yes they were caught with other tapes. For you to assume any of those were another teams super bowl walk through because of some fraud that won't come forward isn't sensible.

Yes they were caught video taping the other teams coaches from a place they were not supposed to. Yes they were caught with other tapes. For you to assume any of those were another teams super bowl walk through because of some fraud that won't come forward isn't sensible.

For you to call someone a "fraud" without really knowing is laughable. The only fraud we know about so far is the Patriots video and sound recordings of other teams.

And when did I do that?

I said Walsh tape or not, they were already caught cheating.

The only fraud we know about is Matt Walsh.

:(

:nono: :angry:

Didn't Goodell say that they have interviewed 50+ people with regards to spygate, but Walsh is the only one with "conditions?"

Fraud.

Didn't Goodell say that they have interviewed 50+ people with regards to spygate, but Walsh is the only one with "conditions?"

Fraud.

Actually, Goodell said Walsh is the only one who has asked for "considerations". Since we are talking about lawyers here, you can infer that "considerations" = money. I am sure that he is asking to be paid to talk and it appears that no one is willing to pay.

It is also interesting to note that Kraft confirmed what was reported last month, that Walsh did not have a confidentiality agreement in place with the Patriots.

It is also interesting to note that Kraft confirmed what was reported last month, that Walsh did not have a confidentiality agreement in place with the Patriots.

So nothing should be holding him back. :unsure:

So the Patriots got caught cheating, but you're excited because so far nothing has surfaced showing they cheated worse than it's already known they have?

Is that it, or am I missing something?

So the Patriots got caught cheating, but you're excited because so far nothing has surfaced showing they cheated worse than it's already known they have?

Is that it, or am I missing something?

Not really. I never considered the original transgression to be that serious. However, those allegations were based in fact, the Patriots admitted to it and were punished.

It was the fact that many of the haters jumped on the Matt Walsh bandwagon and it was not based on anything. It is just another situation where you can have someone pile on without any proof and never an apology or retraction.

:unsure:

After nothing being brought out yet I seriusly doubt anyhting is now ! ! BB pretty much laid it all out in his interview to the globe .

Even if he has Rams practice footage - thats doesn't mean anyhting as this guy was known for doing things on his own ! !

IF he has something with BB giving the order then fine kick BB out !

wouldn't it be focke up though if he had a tape of Weiss , Romeo , BB, and Mangini all in the exact same room telling Walsh to do it !

Update? anyone see the tape yet?

TIA

Nope. No tape. That must mean the Pats are innocent and cleared of all wrong doing. And we all know that is what they were fined for, and that is what they lost a draft pick for, and that is what Belichick and Kraft apologized for---was for what Matt Walsh was going to come forward with.

So if Walsh doesn't come up with something, the NFL will apologize to the Patriots, refund them, and give them their draft pick back, right?.

Has anyone heard when the NFL is going to do this?

Nope. No tape. That must mean the Pats are innocent and cleared of all wrong doing. And we all know that is what they were fined for, and that is what they lost a draft pick for, and that is what Belichick and Kraft apologized for---was for what Matt Walsh was going to come forward with.

So if Walsh doesn't come up with something, the NFL will apologize to the Patriots, refund them, and give them their draft pick back, right?.

Has anyone heard when the NFL is going to do this?

Try making some sense. :unsure:

Try making some sense. :unsure:

I made perfect sense. The non-inbreds should be able to figure it out. Try having one of them help you out.

Pats fans are quite entertaining.

Not as entertaining as the people who thought Walsh was credible. :thumbsup:

Not as entertaining as the people who thought Walsh was credible. :rolleyes:

He's making Canseco look like Carol Brady

I really don't get it.

The Patriots get caught cheating, and Pats fans are excited because one tape may or may not exist while many others are already known to have existed - dating back to the 2002 season.

What is that, 5 years in which the Patriots were cheating according to NFL rules? Is that really something to be proud of? :banana:

I really don't get it.

I have to agree with you there. You definitely don't get it. Never will.

The point was not the original issue with taping. That was dealt with. The Walsh thing was a NEW allegation that many Pats haters clung to as proof that the Patriots were blatant cheaters and even people that backed them in the original thing said that this was over the line.

Well, it appears that this turd never had anything and it was merely a grandstanding attempt to get some dough. Yet, we don't see any retractions on those allegations and I am willing to bet that years from now, people will still think that the Patriots taped the walkthrough, stole offensive signals, used the taped signals during the games that were being played, and did things that no other team did even though it appears likely that none of those are true.

The point was not the original issue with taping. That was dealt with.

But they still cheated. That won't go away, even if it was dealt with.

Exactly.

The Pats fans in this post act as if it's a bigger deal that one person may or may not be a fraud rather than the known fact that the Patriots cheated for 5 years.

The point is, Matt Walsh tape or not, they cheated.

The only people who care about Matt Walsh right now are Patriot fans that want something to cling to as if it's a good thing to be able to say "Yea, we cheated, but not to the extent Matt Walsh has implied".

It doesn't lessen what is already known to be true.

If Pats fans want to say I (or anyone else that sees it from my point of view) don't get it, I think they fail to realize only Patriot fans are the ones who will argue that.

Patriot fans are the ones who fail to get it.

Yes, they taped defensive signals. Big deal. :wub:

Let's rehash this over and over and over. It was dealt with and the team was punished. The implication with the Walsh thing was that the Patriots would be further punished.

Yes, they taped defensive signals. Big deal. :ninja:

Let's rehash this over and over and over. It was dealt with and the team was punished. The implication with the Walsh thing was that the Patriots would be further punished.

bu, bu, but if Walsh ends up being a fraud, they have to keep bringing up LAST year.

bu, bu, but if Walsh ends up being a fraud, they have to keep bringing up LAST year.

You mean the last 5 years - which coincides with their Super Bowl run. :ninja:

It's funny how Pats fans keep calling Matt Walsh a fraud. He just may be, but the Patriots themselves are actually proven to be frauds. :ninja:

You mean the last 5 years - which coincides with their Super Bowl run. :dunno:

It's funny how Pats fans keep calling Matt Walsh a fraud. He just may be, but the Patriots themselves are actually proven to be frauds. :rolleyes:

the pats were barely a franchse in the 80s...were 1 step away from moving to st louis...

the fans are realizing that their great run was just a fraud and it stings...

they bashed favres painkiller use nonstop...they boo barry bonds, giambi and sosa...

but they are twisting in the wind trying to make this seem like it was no real big deal...

there is a reason that walsh hasnt come forward..hasnt anyone seen Sopranos? goddell is in with the focking mob..

he either accepts the payment to go away and the nfl TRIES to sweep this under a rug..

or he comes forward and eventually contracts a mysterious disease and is dead...

You mean the last 5 years - which coincides with their Super Bowl run. :(

It's funny how Pats fans keep calling Matt Walsh a fraud. He just may be, but the Patriots themselves are actually proven to be frauds. :huh:

5 years? I thought they got caught once in 2007. :cry:

5 years? I thought they got caught once in 2007. :thumbsup:

After Spector met with Goodell we found out that they had been illegally taping for multiple games/years. Goodell of course had no intention of telling the public that, just like I believe he probably is trying to keep Matt Walsh quiet.

After Spector met with Goodell we found out that they had been illegally taping for multiple games/years. Goodell of course had no intention of telling the public that, just like I believe he probably is trying to keep Matt Walsh quiet.

Bingo. :pointstosky:

I'd still like to know why Goodell felt such a need to destroy all the evidence as well.

The NFL has plenty of reasons to want this to go away and do what they can to cover it up. The fact they hid that the taping went back to 2002 was the first part of trying to cover it up. Like Gepetto said, Goodell never wanted that to become public knowledge. It was only revealed after Spector got involved.

How is this non story still on the first page. Nothing new will come out of this.

:tinfoilhat:

think about the tapes in question..... the only plays st. louis walked thru were redzone plays....... where did they struggle in the supebowl? thats right the redzone