Sign in to follow this  
dschddny

#1 pick in your fantasy draft

I'd still go with LT. He had an "off" year this year, and I think he's going to want to prove his critics wrong after all the abuse he took for sitting out in the playoffs. Also, no more Turner to vulture some carries and red-zone opps.

Alex Rodriguez went first in my draft. I think I'd do the same if I had the 1st pick. Dudes a monster stat monger.

LT unless otherwise specified, he's got mileage but I don't think anyone can take his throne right now.

LT is a safe pick, can't argue with that. But I think he's maybe lost half a step. I've owned him two of the past three years. Three years ago he disappeared down the stretch. This past year, he started slowly but then picked up the pace the second half. I did notice he was caught from behind a couple of times. Hadn't seen this before this year. Plus the guy has had alot of touches the past few years. Eventually this will catch up to him. He's also coming off his first serious knee injury of his career. Too bad for owners, you won't see him in the preseason to see how he looks.

If i had the number 1 pick in a redraft (I'm all Dynasty, no redrafts), however if i did I'd slide down and take Marshawn Lynch.... do yourself a favor and get this guy... 1,900 total yards next year with 15 TD's... Loooooooove um next year... debating on offering up Willis McGahee and T.J. Hoosh to get Lynch in my Dynasty, but it's going to leave me with a little hole at Wr, so i'm balking right now... "right now"

LT is a safe pick, can't argue with that. But I think he's maybe lost half a step. I've owned him two of the past three years. Three years ago he disappeared down the stretch. This past year, he started slowly but then picked up the pace the second half. I did notice he was caught from behind a couple of times. Hadn't seen this before this year. Plus the guy has had alot of touches the past few years. Eventually this will catch up to him. He's also coming off his first serious knee injury of his career. Too bad for owners, you won't see him in the preseason to see how he looks.

So who's your pick? AP and SJax might score more ppg, but will they hold up for a season?

If i had the number 1 pick in a redraft (I'm all Dynasty, no redrafts), however if i did I'd slide down and take Marshawn Lynch.... do yourself a favor and get this guy... 1,900 total yards next year with 15 TD's... Loooooooove um next year... debating on offering up Willis McGahee and T.J. Hoosh to get Lynch in my Dynasty, but it's going to leave me with a little hole at Wr, so i'm balking right now... "right now"

I think you missed you #1

AD, maybe SJax depending on what STL does to improve their OL and receiving corps.