Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Hoffdaddy should be ashamed

You coming to one of the shows this weekend in Madison? If so, let me know which show. I'll see if I can get you in for free (maybe even your girlfriend or boyfriend might get in for free as well).

If you are there on Friday night, I'll have a beer or two with you after. No drinking on Saturday though because I'll drive home after the last show.

:cheers:

I'm talking with hoffdad about going.... he can only go on thurs. or fri.

He's working it out with the wife....

Where are you staying at?

The agenda says "Usually the Concourse Hotel." I'll find out for sure on Wednesday.

If you guys come Thursday, I'll have a beer that night too. :cheers:

If there will be an "off night" it could be Thursday night because that will be the night I shake off the cobwebs and figure out how to talk to the "sophisticated" Madison people. :doh:

Concourse is nice :cheers:

....and it's very close to the capitol square bars and also to state street.... you could really wreak some havoc on the town if you had some connections :doh:

Still trying to work this out. I can't believe redtodd is coming!

Hard to convince the wife of a night out with a newborn in the house, but i'm trying.

Hard to convince the wife of a night out with a newborn in the house, but i'm trying.

Just remember who the "man" is........

By the way, congrats on the newborn. :bench:

Concourse is nice :(

....and it's very close to the capitol square bars and also to state street.... you could really wreak some havoc on the town if you had some connections :mad:

I have a problem with you. Your boys up at UW let me down again this year. I was singing their praises and had them going far in tourney. I wrote the big ten and asked them to send them to the WAC. :music_guitarred:

yeah they'll be busy watching the Final 4 this weekend.

Oh wait :(

:music_guitarred:

I have a problem with you. Your boys up at UW let me down again this year. I was singing their praises and had them going far in tourney. I wrote the big ten and asked them to send them to the WAC. :thumbsup:

The first half was dead even and the second half Davidson was completely on fire -- they couldn't miss a 3-pointer no matter where they took it from. They pulled UW out of their game. Factor in that the Badgers lost their best player (or at the very least one of the best) for just about the whole game.... the guy who runs their offense.

That's a huge hit.

Also, factor in that Davidson is a very good team. They barely lost to the #1 Kansas.

If we move the Badgers to the WAC, where are we going to put Ohio State???

The first half was dead even and the second half Davidson was completely on fire -- they couldn't miss a 3-pointer no matter where they took it from. They pulled UW out of their game. Factor in that the Badgers lost their best player (or at the very least one of the best) for just about the whole game.... the guy who runs their offense.

That's a huge hit.

Also, factor in that Davidson is a very good team. They barely lost to the #1 Kansas.

If we move the Badgers to the WAC, where are we going to put Ohio State???

the Bucks have bj mullens and wm buford coming in next year so we will be able to pick up where UW dropped the ball.

OSU will be allowed to stay in the big ten, unless they choke again next year. If they do then they will be sent to the sucky SEC (division IIb) where they can go undefeated and gain some confidence.

I just performed in front of 12 people in La Crosse. I am HUGE!!!!

HUGE!!!!! :thumbsdown:

God dangit!!! I think I have broncitis. :shocking:

Hopefully they can give me some killer drugs to heal up for Madison. :ninja:

I just performed in front of 12 people in La Crosse. I am HUGE!!!!

HUGE!!!!! :ninja:

:shocking:

Free tickets waiting for him at the door Friday night. Now we know he won't be wasting his money seeing the Redtodd experience. :doublethumbsup:

Did redtodd bring down the house?

Seeing him tonight. But just met him for lunch at State Street Brats.

We had a nice stroll from the Capitol Building.... very romantic... spring is in the air.

I'm a little upset with you right now and your lack of pantswearing in your family situation, hoffdaddy :wacko:

I'm a little upset with you right now and your lack of pantswearing in your family situation, hoffdaddy :thumbsup:

I'm right there with you. HoffDaddy should be ashamed of himself. :wave:

Maybe I should open up tonight with 5 minutes of puzzywhipped husbands.

:pointstosky:

Did Donhaas give you the clap on your date? :cry:

Let me start by saying expectations were low....

Having never really seen redtodd say anything funny on this board or the main board and knowing that he's only been good enough to get gigs in Elks Clubs in northern Wisconsin/eastern Minnesota/Rockford, Ill..... I was initially hoping that he didn't get heckled right off the stage. (Although that would have been funny.)

But he killed. The dude was hilarious. The crowd was packed and he kept people laughing the whole time. Two guys at my table who were in a local improv group and had seen a lot of stand-ups felt he was hilarious, too.

Definitely worth the $10 I didn't pay (because redtodd has that kind of pull... even down south)...

The black guy from Kansas City who was the headliner was also very funny.

Opening guy was not so funny.

donhaas = a quality dude.

Thanks again, for hanging with me and showing the cool stuff of Madison like the Old Fashion, The Union, State Street Brats and dancing Brazilian Wannabe's. Madison is a cool city and I wish I had more time to get around.

We did some making fun of HoffDaddy, too. I still can't believe he didn't man up and come see the Redtodd Experience. :music_guitarred:

hom0 :overhead:

You are being WAY too gentle on him. He is worse than a hom0.

I just sent him an email, so I suspect he will be here soon... :rolleyes:

:popcorn

Moorhead????

Come visit us up north!!!

Moorhead????

Come visit us up north!!!

I'll try to contact the booker this week. I'll see what I can do. So long as he isn't trying to get me to go somewhere far on a Wednesday, I am there. It is a great room.

Wow, such venom. I thought redtodd was a good natured funny man. Not so.

I should've just brought the baby to the show.

If you every play Gopher Crossing, I'm there man.

If you every play Gopher Crossing, I'm there man.

Weren't you supposed to meet there one time on a wiffleball trip?? :rolleyes:

Redtodd: If you ever play hoffdaddy's living room, there's a 50/50 chance he'll make it....

if his wife lets him

:overhead:

Redtodd: If you ever play hoffdaddy's living room, there's a 50/50 chance he'll make it....

if his wife lets him

:bandana:

Who books hoffdaddy's living room? Put in a good word for me.