Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Detroit Tigers

So freakin what?! DTrain is 5ip 5bb 0k 0 hits :rolleyes:

with all the criticism of him this spring i've been tellin friends just watch he'll be the best out of the gate with everyone else struggling.

:cheers:

Nicely jinxed! To start off the next inning, he walks the first 2 guys on 8 pitches, then proceeds to give up an RBI double. Well done! :pointstosky:

Well I'm free

free fallin'

I would love to see then go 0-162...guarantees a Yankees playoff spot. Unfortunately, they'll probably end up with about 22 wins; make the Yankees earn it and all. :pointstosky:

an RBI doub would still be winnin the game, but they focking pulled him! Why? all day long he's put guys on base then

got out of it. I'll take Dtrain on 89 pitches before anyone in the pen. :pointstosky:

This has to be close to the biggest/fastest flame out for any team considered a title contender in the modern era.

:cheers: :overhead: :rolleyes: :pointstosky: :mad:

I think I just threw up in my mouth alot.

on a positive note, clete thomas looks pretty good...and...um...those home unis with the old english d always are stylish...and...um...that's all i got.

Will we be chanting "OH & SIX" tomorrow? :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

This is a complete disaster. The only thing that is missing is the requisite all-celebrity charity song.

Reallyyyyyyyyy....in the first 3 games of the season played in weather in the 50's...that can't happen :music_guitarred:

Hope you're back to eat crow in August-September,

Yes reallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyy :overhead: They can still make the playoffs when did I say they can't make the playoffs. I said Great teams, and no matter what happens this team is not great.

DUMB

This is a complete disaster. The only thing that is missing is the requisite all-celebrity charity song.

elton john is working on it as we speak.

93.5 was the wins over/under and people were thinking that was an easy one....

they can still get red hot with this lineup..but to get 94 with no granderson and well..

how did they NOT know that cabrera had been hurt all winter?...some medical staff didnt do their homework...this team has work to do...

93.5 was the wins over/under and people were thinking that was an easy one....

they can still get red hot with this lineup..but to get 94 with no granderson and well..

how did they NOT know that cabrera had been hurt all winter?...some medical staff didnt do their homework...this team has work to do...

They can't hit run or field.

Oh yeah or pitch :thumbsup:

God, had 97.1 on on the way home tonight. Listening to some stupid b*tch whining about how the fans are putting unfair pressure on the players, and that the fans are at fault for expecting the Tigers to do well, and on and on like everyone should pity the guy making $20 million dollars a year. I'm not sure I've ever wanted to choke a b*tch through the radio before tonight.

God, had 97.1 on on the way home tonight. Listening to some stupid b*tch whining about how the fans are putting unfair pressure on the players, and that the fans are at fault for expecting the Tigers to do well, and on and on like everyone should pity the guy making $20 million dollars a year. I'm not sure I've ever wanted to choke a b*tch through the radio before tonight.

This post is awesome coming for a username of ZeroTolerance. :thumbsup:

This post is awesome coming for a username of ZeroTolerance. :overhead:

I wanted to call up immediately and ask her "who's your baby's Tiger?" but I don't think they would have let that on the air. :dunno:

On a side note, the Tigers offense reminds me of

. Hmmm...

i'll trade you this tigers team for my rangers team - right now.

Polonco boots inning ending DP, Bonderman walks home a run to the #8 hitter, WOOO!

Yes, I spelled his name wrong, and I will continue to as long as he plays like Neifi Perez.

Jesus we look terrible.

Guillen just committed ANOTHER error.

Miguel Cabrerror!

They charged it to carlos allthough it could have been on miguel just as easy.

Foot off the base on casey but of course its an out for the tigers.

They charged it to carlos allthough it could have been on miguel just as easy.

Figures ESPN botched it. I can't watch the game in the Flint market (yeah, meaningless Pistons game is much better) and 97.1 FM is streaming the afternoon radio show from a few hours ago.

Figures ESPN botched it. I can't watch the game in the Flint market (yeah, meaningless Pistons game is much better) and 97.1 FM is streaming the afternoon radio show from a few hours ago.

I am watching the game on fox sports +. Not like it matters we are looking like sh!t.

renteria for a 2 run double. If manny did not kinda lope to the ball he could have got to it.

Holy jesus, someone did something!

I am sure they will still find a way to lose it.

DONG

:unsure: :pointstosky:

HOLY SH!T a looooong shot by marcus puts us up by 2.

Time to close out the game with Grilli.