Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Detroit Tigers

Leyland absolutely needs to be canned.... I know some schmuck will say he doesn't bat or hit but who gives a fvck.

Somebody has to be held accountable !!!!! :banana: :wub: :wub:

Larish is not ready for the bigs...didn't anybody ever teach him to have his elbow elevated :wub:

This is a disgrace of a team and ol JImmy is so senile that he forgets what his lineup was the day before and sets a new one every fvcken day......god I hate him !!!!!!!!!

I have been saying for a while that leland has lost it. He needs to be fired.

Hire Buck Showalter.

Did you watch any of the game last night. It was focking sick. I was raging at the TV.

Fock that I;m not staying up past 10 to watch these focking losers

Larish is not ready for the bigs...didn't anybody ever teach him to have his elbow elevated :dunno:

No ###### focking move some part of your body you focking loser, what does he have one infield hit in 20 AB's?

Oh yeah I saw a post on freep that said Renteria got up last night twice with Bases loaded on DP and one other week out, ###### him

Bondo out for year :thumbsdown: Just when he started pitching decent :wall: I think he had 4 straight quality starts.

Here goes X-Box Jimmy again today....Renteria now leading off, Guillen dropped back to 6th and Cabrera still in the lineup, Miggy needs to be benched for a couple of games to wake his ass up.

FOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope they gut shutout again :angry:

Have Laffey in Fantasy Bases

:cheers:

Should not be too hard to do. We score all of our runs in one game during a series. The rest they just go out and fock around and get themselves shut out.

what the focking hell?! I didn't exactly draft Bondo high in any leagues but I did draft him figuring I wuoldn't care about his

era/whip, but he'll get me up to 15 wins and 150ks.

:thumbsdown:

Don;t worry guys Renteia will do again, after drafting him and dropping and trading back for him, I dropped him yesterday. :thumbsup:

Wow going into the 4th L.A. was up 4-1. Then the wheels fell off.

Now its 7-4 after a 6 run inning. Whoo hooo we are on a little roll here.

How long does old man continue to play Loser Larish :music_guitarred:

Im not sure. But he needs to be gone. Both larish and leland.

:wave: Wake me when if they get to .500

5-0 till the 9th. Seay comes in and gives up a 2 run shot and then jones comes in and gives up a run.

Thames is on fire though. 5 home runs in his last 6 hits?

5-0 till the 9th. Seay comes in and gives up a 2 run shot and then jones comes in and gives up a run.

Thames is on fire though. 5 home runs in his last 6 hits?

10 HRs in ~110 at bats. Tied for team lead with Ordonez and Cabrera (250 ABs each).

Marcus needs to play everyday...either in LF or DH...they guy can flat out hit. :)

He should be a DH. Larish blows goats.

Does this mean there is a temporarly hold put on the fire sale?

I doubt we are going to see a fire sale. Even though the team is not performing how well we wanted them to the players are still good players with the exception of sheffield. Not to mention its not like we have a lot of young players that other teams are going to pay a premium for.

I highly doubt we'll see a fire sale with the state of this division...nobody is a real threat to run away with it. If the Tigs starting pitching can hold up for until Zumaya & Rodney come around I'd like to think we still have a shot...even with ol senile Jimmy jacking up his lineup on a daily basis.

Time for Larish to be sent back down... ;)

I highly doubt we'll see a fire sale with the state of this division...nobody is a real threat to run away with it. If the Tigs starting pitching can hold up for until Zumaya & Rodney come around I'd like to think we still have a shot...even with ol senile Jimmy jacking up his lineup on a daily basis.

Time for Larish to be sent back down... ;)

We are supposed to get Zumaya back this friday. The pitching has not been as bad as people make it out to be.The fact that we have been shut out so many times is a bigger problem. Allthough the bats do seem to be coming around pretty good.

Too bad sheff is slated to start a minor league rehab assignment soon. As soon as he gets back leland will put him in place of marcus and watch him continue his race to see how many double plays he can ground into.

You get the feeling I hate sheffield?

this is from the Tigers website today:

Rodney, who has battled right shoulder tendinitis since Spring Training, passed the health examination performed Saturday in Detroit. He remained in Detroit on Sunday, but the team chose not to activate him until the conclusion of its series with the Dodgers.

To make roster room for Rodney, the Tigers optioned reliever Aquilino Lopez on Sunday to Triple-A Toledo, where he will become a starter. He had a 2-1 record and a 2.67 ERA in 23 appearances with the Tigers.

this is from the Tigers website today:

Rodney, who has battled right shoulder tendinitis since Spring Training, passed the health examination performed Saturday in Detroit. He remained in Detroit on Sunday, but the team chose not to activate him until the conclusion of its series with the Dodgers.

To make roster room for Rodney, the Tigers optioned reliever Aquilino Lopez on Sunday to Triple-A Toledo, where he will become a starter. He had a 2-1 record and a 2.67 ERA in 23 appearances with the Tigers.

I heard they are sending dolsi down to make room for Z.

MMMMMMAAAARRRRCCCUSSSS. 11th homer of the season and 4th is 4 games? Dare I say he is en fuego ?

I heard they are sending dolsi down to make room for Z.

Yeah Lopez was for Rodney and Dolsi for Z. I dunno why everyone is obsessed with either of these guys(rodney and Z) especially Rodney, I mean he has had one decent year and by year I mean a few decent months, he absolutely sucked last year when he was not hurt. Z isnt going to be the same either without his 100mph he wasnt last year when he came back either.

I dunno I know these guys were a big part of 2006 but the relivers we have are doing pretty good, also if sheff wasn't hurt the Tigers would have only won half their games, Thams woudl not have been playing cause Old Man Leyland sucks. Also if he bats Sheff 3rd I swear....

I think that is part of the reason why Leyland played Loser Larish so long because now he can say well larish was DH and batted .000009 and Sheff is better than that so I will play Sheff.

FOCK

Hollemon throws one away costing a run, nearly blows another throw, and fails to drive a runner home from third. Definitely deserves playing time.

Hollemon throws one away costing a run, nearly blows another throw, and fails to drive a runner home from third. Definitely deserves playing time.

The first one he threw away was terrible. What the fock was he doing trying for the DP in the first place. If anything he should have either cut the lead runner down or get the sure out.

And pudge was out.

Want to know the 'trick" to rodneys trick changup?

The trick is it goes a long way.

Its a bad sign when you trust the local color man's decision making over the manager. Yeah, don't go with the left-hander out of the pen Jim. <_<

Its a bad sign when you trust the local color man's decision making over the manager. Yeah, don't go with the left-hander out of the pen Jim. <_<

Is that color man or colored man?

Either way leland is a retard.

speaking of...one of my guys tells me that there is some strife in that locker room divided along racial lines <_<

Yeah Lopez was for Rodney and Dolsi for Z. I dunno why everyone is obsessed with either of these guys(rodney and Z) especially Rodney, I mean he has had one decent year and by year I mean a few decent months, he absolutely sucked last year when he was not hurt. Z isnt going to be the same either without his 100mph he wasnt last year when he came back either.

I dunno I know these guys were a big part of 2006 but the relivers we have are doing pretty good, also if sheff wasn't hurt the Tigers would have only won half their games, Thams woudl not have been playing cause Old Man Leyland sucks. Also if he bats Sheff 3rd I swear....

I think that is part of the reason why Leyland played Loser Larish so long because now he can say well larish was DH and batted .000009 and Sheff is better than that so I will play Sheff.

FOCK

Just like I said Rodney focking sucks, and all the morons who said wait until Rodney and Z come back obvioulsy don't follow baseball

Just like I said Rodney focking sucks, and all the morons who said wait until Rodney and Z come back obvioulsy don't follow baseball

At least Rodney didnt disappoint, he brought his 93 Octane stuff with him back from his rehab stint.

At least Rodney didnt disappoint, he brought his 93 Octane stuff with him back from his rehab stint.

Thats all well and good but his high octace stuff was not what got him pounded. It was the "trick" change that he threw 3 out of 4 pitches that got crushed out of the park.

Thats all well and good but his high octace stuff was not what got him pounded. It was the "trick" change that he threw 3 out of 4 pitches that got crushed out of the park.

that was more of a gas can reference than a reference to his fastball.....but either way :fock: :banana: :headbanger: