Sign in to follow this  
LOD01

My team is the greatest.

Just look at it. You know it is too. I will dominate in 2008. :lol:

I am going to totally FUCKIN DOMINATE in 2008!!!!

###### YEAH!!!!!

:(

Zelda Rubinstein

Simon MacCorkindale

Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi

Cahal Daly

Vasily Aleksanyan

RB depth after Gore is shakey.

Marshall's arm is torn up, but you have some good depth there.

Tight ends leave something to be desired.

You should try to trade a WR for an upgrade at either RB, TE, or QB, IMO.

The team looks solid, and should do fine, despite the obortion for an owner! ;)

:D

One has to talk up his team. :dunno: No one else is going to although you obviously see talent. Selvin Young now the starter.

500+ views...YES!!!!!

Bumping this bad boy to the top. AIR LOD has taken flight. You can have your LTs, your LJs. I'll stick with powerhouse WRs. :doublethumbsup: Gore holding up his end.

Yet another bump for the #1 team in the league at 11-2. Records set this year include most starting points ever as I averaged 90 ppg and most starter/reserve points. On pace for a personal best of over 150 TDs. :lol:

I am the guru of FF. DeANGELO!!!!!!!!

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!

:overhead: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

TOTAL DOMINATION

:pointstosky: :pointstosky:

4th title in 17 years, in the toughest 14 team FF league, for the greatest mind in FF.

I'm thinking that this is basically a call out for all of us 'REAL FF OWNERS'.

I'm proposing that maybe a league be set up for next year for a 12 team league where you'd be cordially invited to participate? I'm fairly confident we (myself included) could come up with an additional 10 members of our colleagues to determine how great you truly are? :pointstosky:

What say you LOD01.......

CHAMPIONSHIP

Unbeaten season record and won the finals at last after getting beaten in the finals the past 2 years. Feels good to be unbeaten !!!

Good luck for the next season

I'm thinking that this is basically a call out for all of us 'REAL FF OWNERS'.

I'm proposing that maybe a league be set up for next year for a 12 team league where you'd be cordially invited to participate? I'm fairly confident we (myself included) could come up with an additional 10 members of our colleagues to determine how great you truly are? :banana:

What say you LOD01.......

I could do that. It would be entertaining to destroy another 12 owners the way I wiped out 28 (2-14 team leagues) this past year. Of course, redraft doesn't take the skill that a dynasty franchise does. Tell ya what, you get 13 others, draft your teams (minus the team I have assembled below in my sig) and I'll wipe you guys out. It is by far the greatest dynasty team ever assembled, with an average age of 24.5 when I retire Favre after next week.

CHAMPIONSHIP

Unbeaten season record and won the finals at last after getting beaten in the finals the past 2 years. Feels good to be unbeaten !!!

Good luck for the next season

:banana:

Unbeaten is next year's goal along with setting a new season high for points scored and the 1st team to ever repeat in our league.

Good luck to you.

:cheers:

Unbeaten is next year's goal along with setting a new season high for points scored and the 1st team to ever repeat in our league.

Good luck to you.

Everyone needs goals in life....I guess.

I could do that. It would be entertaining to destroy another 12 owners the way I wiped out 28 (2-14 team leagues) this past year. Of course, redraft doesn't take the skill that a dynasty franchise does. Tell ya what, you get 13 others, draft your teams (minus the team I have assembled below in my sig) and I'll wipe you guys out. It is by far the greatest dynasty team ever assembled, with an average age of 24.5 when I retire Favre after next week.

Congrats on your title....but, I suppose that you don't need anyone else to congratulate you, since you have done it for yourself so often. I have seen many so-called "unbeatable" dynasty teams bite the big one over the years, leaving braggart owners whining and making excuses about injuries, coaching, RBBC's, etc. I figure you are no different.

I would be happy to participate in a 12 team draft and let you keep your "unbeatable" team. And since a "redraft doesnt take the skill that a dynasty franchise does", you will have no one to cry to when us "unskilled" owners hand you your arse. I have beaten blowhards like you many times, including this year, and it is always quite satisfying. The only difference is, I don't glory publicly about it in large fonts and bolds. Instead, I just smile and let your own embarrasment be punishment enough. Let's roll....time and place.

Congrats on your title....but, I suppose that you don't need anyone else to congratulate you, since you have done it for yourself so often. I have seen many so-called "unbeatable" dynasty teams bite the big one over the years, leaving braggart owners whining and making excuses about injuries, coaching, RBBC's, etc. I figure you are no different.

I would be happy to participate in a 12 team draft and let you keep your "unbeatable" team. And since a "redraft doesnt take the skill that a dynasty franchise does", you will have no one to cry to when us "unskilled" owners hand you your arse. I have beaten blowhards like you many times, including this year, and it is always quite satisfying. The only difference is, I don't glory publicly about it in large fonts and bolds. Instead, I just smile and let your own embarrasment be punishment enough. Let's roll....time and place.

:overhead: I'll save you the trouble, (that's a 14 team draft, not 12), there is no way in hell that anyone could draft a team that would even be close to competing with my team. 13 competant owners drafting from the available pool would water each other down so badly that they would just be steamrolled by me. Each team would get a couple marquis players and a few good ones. Then they would face this WEEKLY and get pummeled:

Ryan or Eli

DeAngelo and Gore or K. Smith

Calvin, Andre and Marshall or Jennings <-- that's 4 of the top 10 in most leagues

Clark

K & D.

WEEKLY. You can dream about beating that but that's all. :bandana:

Blowhard... :lol: Try dominant FF coach.