Sign in to follow this  
Ravens 03

Obama Dissected

:mad:

Stephanopoulos did a nice job delivering the questions given to him by Hannity and the former President. I agree. Too bad that the debate had nothing to do with any issues that even remotely matter.

While the questions seemed lacking a bit, this is a bit of a stretch. I was disappointed that there were no questions about Illegal immigration though.

:lol:

Stephanopoulos did a nice job delivering the questions given to him by Hannity and the former President. I agree. Too bad that the debate had nothing to do with any issues that even remotely matter.

:pointstosky: 8 more years (atleast) of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" for Rattlesnake! ;)

I found this over at FBG's.

--------------------------------

(cut/paste)

Let's see if we have this straight:

His father was Kenyan, Muslim, and black. His campaign has circulated pictures of his African family.

His mother is a Kansan, atheist, and white. Why hasn't his campaign circulated pictures of his Kansan, white mother and his white grandparents who raised him?

His father deserted his mother and him when he was very young and went back to his other family in Kenya, to the wife from whom he was never divorced. His mother then married an Indonesian Muslim and took him to Jakarta where he attended a Muslim school.

He returned with his mother to Hawaii where she left him to be raised by his white Kansan grandparents. He then went to the best and most expensive schools paid for by his grandparents. Yet the only family member that he has chosen to denigrate is his white grandmother who provided him with a stable home and an expensive education.

He lives in a $1.4 million dollar house that he acquired through a shady deal with a wealthy fund raiser.

He worked as a civil rights activist in Chicago. Many would say that he has never held a productive job. It is absolutely certain that he never has run a large organization, never produced a product, never had to generate a profit, never had to meet a payroll, never had to balance a budget. He has no executive experience, no economic experience, no military experience, no foreign relations experience. In fact, his only apparent qualifications are that he is a lawyer, a civil rights activist, and a politician. He's also articulate and black.

He entered politics at the state level and then the national level where, again, he has minimal experience. If asked, even his most enthusiastic supporters are challenged to name even one significant accomplishment in either his private or political life. His major qualifications appear to be that he's articulate and black.

He goes to an "Afrocentric" church that hates whites, hates Jews, and blames America for all the worlds perceived faults. He repeatedly covers up for the pastor and the church.

He claims that he could not confront his pastor, but he wants us to believe that he can confront Russia, North Korea, and Iran.

He is the most liberal senator in the U.S. Congress. That means he's to the left of Kennedy, Boxer, et. al. Again, he is the most extreme-left Senator in the United States--left of the even the most liberal Senators and far to the left of the American population in general.

His entire campaign is based on hope. I think the hope is that he hopes no one will put the pieces together.

Sounds like the perfect democrat party candidate.

I found this over at FBG's.

--------------------------------

(cut/paste)

Let's see if we have this straight:

His father was Kenyan, Muslim, and black. His campaign has circulated pictures of his African family.

His mother is a Kansan, atheist, and white. Why hasn't his campaign circulated pictures of his Kansan, white mother and his white grandparents who raised him?

His father deserted his mother and him when he was very young and went back to his other family in Kenya, to the wife from whom he was never divorced. His mother then married an Indonesian Muslim and took him to Jakarta where he attended a Muslim school.

He returned with his mother to Hawaii where she left him to be raised by his white Kansan grandparents. He then went to the best and most expensive schools paid for by his grandparents. Yet the only family member that he has chosen to denigrate is his white grandmother who provided him with a stable home and an expensive education.

He lives in a $1.4 million dollar house that he acquired through a shady deal with a wealthy fund raiser.

He worked as a civil rights activist in Chicago. Many would say that he has never held a productive job. It is absolutely certain that he never has run a large organization, never produced a product, never had to generate a profit, never had to meet a payroll, never had to balance a budget. He has no executive experience, no economic experience, no military experience, no foreign relations experience. In fact, his only apparent qualifications are that he is a lawyer, a civil rights activist, and a politician. He's also articulate and black.

He entered politics at the state level and then the national level where, again, he has minimal experience. If asked, even his most enthusiastic supporters are challenged to name even one significant accomplishment in either his private or political life. His major qualifications appear to be that he's articulate and black.

He goes to an "Afrocentric" church that hates whites, hates Jews, and blames America for all the worlds perceived faults. He repeatedly covers up for the pastor and the church.

He claims that he could not confront his pastor, but he wants us to believe that he can confront Russia, North Korea, and Iran.

He is the most liberal senator in the U.S. Congress. That means he's to the left of Kennedy, Boxer, et. al. Again, he is the most extreme-left Senator in the United States--left of the even the most liberal Senators and far to the left of the American population in general.

His entire campaign is based on hope. I think the hope is that he hopes no one will put the pieces together.

Sounds like the perfect democrat party candidate.

I saw this e-mail forward, too. It's one of the most ignorant things swirling around out there right now, and that's saying something.

I saw this e-mail forward, too. It's one of the most ignorant things swirling around out there right now, and that's saying something.

Can you speak to it's truthfulness, or just that you have gotten it?