Sign in to follow this  
jets24

TNG

I know we don't know each other but I have been around a few years and I think you rock. Seriously, these other guys love to bust your chops and I don't get it. I think you're great and I love that you post here. Anyhow...really liked the drunk posting. Keep it up! Plus...you are very good looking.

I know we don't know each other but I have been around a few years and I think you rock. Seriously, these other guys love to bust your chops and I don't get it. I think you're great and I love that you post here. Anyhow...really liked the drunk posting. Keep it up! Plus...you are very good looking.

:thumbsup:

Want some d!ck?

R u drunked already ?

I got no beef with TNG. I've offered constructive advice to her on many occasions. As I mentioned last night I made the Lurch comment one time and she was bothered by it, so I promptly apologized and haven't used it since. Last night I made a light hearted joke using a known stereotype we have of her, one that she has fostered and used herself on numerous occasions as I pointed out. I don't get why it was a big deal to her but whatever. Maybe she's PMS'ing. :thumbsup:

I got no beef with TNG. I've offered constructive advice to her on many occasions. As I mentioned last night I made the Lurch comment one time and she was bothered by it, so I promptly apologized and haven't used it since. Last night I made a light hearted joke using a known stereotype we have of her, one that she has fostered and used herself on numerous occasions as I pointed out. I don't get why it was a big deal to her but whatever. Maybe she's PMS'ing. :rolleyes:

She doesn't need your advice. She needs you to quit stalking her.

She doesn't need your advice. She needs you to quit stalking her.

She's never complained before and she's used plenty of it. Funny how you love to stick your nose in to other people's business. I guess that's what 'Tards do. :rolleyes:

She's never complained before and she's used plenty of it. Funny how you love to stick your nose in to other people's business. I guess that's what 'Tards do. :rolleyes:

I hate that word: "tard".

You forgot the " ' ". Would you rather I called Toro a retard then? Either is applicable. I just figured he'd better understand if I used shorter words. :rolleyes:

The way you follow her around - man, it's focking pathetic. Get a life you fat focking, s2000 driving loser.

Just a general commentary...

I've never understood why that word has become a bad word. Mental Retardation is the medical term for the condition. So it's not actually a disparaging word, not even close. Actually, I can't think of another word to refer to these folks. Slow, Mentally Handicapped, and Special just don't work and are very lacking in descriptiveness. It's like people are ashamed of the condition and try to classify it as something the condition is not. Retarded is actually a kind term for folks with that affliction. So I don't understand why there is outrage over using the term retarded. Am I familiar with retarded people? Sure. They don't mind the word. When they are introduced to people, they are happy to use that term. Sigh. Life is too weird for me.

But that's just me. :rolleyes:

I've never understood why that word has become a bad word. Mental Retardation is the medical term for the condition. So it's not actually a disparaging word, not even close. Actually, I can't think of another word to refer to these folks. Slow, Mentally Handicapped, and Special just don't work and are very lacking in descriptiveness. It's like people are ashamed of the condition and try to classify it as something the condition is not. Retarded is actually a kind term for folks with that affliction. So I don't understand why there is outrage over using the term retarded. Am I familiar with retarded people? Sure. They don't mind the word. When they are introduced to people, they are happy to use that term. Sigh. Life is too weird for me.

But that's just me. :rolleyes:

I guess we are going to go here.

I have a daughter with down syndrome. The term retarded is not offensive to me. However, it does become offensive when directed at someone. I might be smarter than you, but that doesn't mean I can call you stupid and validate it because I have a higher IQ. Does it? The fact is that it is a put down at the expense of those who are truly retarded.

Also, parents like me to take offense to it. Not because we are insecure or protective parents. But because we are the one who get to experience, first hand, the effort, love and will of someone challenged with things that others take for granted.

I have a daughter with down syndrome. The term retarded is not offensive to me. However, it does become offensive when directed at someone. I might be smarter than you, but that doesn't mean I can call you stupid and validate it because I have a higher IQ. Does it? The fact is that it is a put down at the expense of those who are truly retarded.

Also, parents like me to take offense to it. Not because we are insecure or protective parents. But because we are the one who get to experience, first hand, the effort, love and will of someone challenged with things that others take for granted.

I have a family member that is a bit retarded. I use retarded in daily dialogue. I guess I have a different sensitivity level as you. Then again, I have the sensitivity of Geghis Khan.

Take care good care of your kid. :rolleyes:

YGM. I hope your e-mail addy here is current.

I have a family member that is a bit retarded. I use retarded in daily dialogue. I guess I have a different sensitivity level as you. Then again, I have the sensitivity of Geghis Khan.

Take care good care of your kid. :pointstosky:

Yeah. I sometimes don't realize how sensitive I am...... Most likely because of all my daughters,,, , Janae gives us such great rewards as parents.

Yeah. I sometimes don't realize how sensitive I am...... Most likely because of all my daughters,,, , Janae gives us such great rewards as parents.

It's not that you are sensitive. And among the mutants around this bored, it's probably something that isn't a good defense mechanism anyway.

I'm an ass. I see things very cut and dried most of the time. I defend free speech at every turn. Therefore, it's just my lack of sensitivity here that trumps whatever you are thinking or feeling. Unfortunately, I'm consistent in my free speech crusade, and that can lead to awkward situations. I tend to use the words stupid and pudding head more than retarded anyway. Maybe it's subconsiously. :pointstosky:

I'm sure your kid gives you great joy.

ummm....can you three focking tards shut the fock up and get this thread back to TNG before she gets pissed.

I agree - I hate (even on a bullshiit massage bored) seeing the words - tard or tart - or even retard thrown around.

dont mean to get all heavy on you biitches - but that is not acceptable.

Bite Me if you disagree..............

I agree - I hate (even on a bullshiit massage bored) seeing the words - tard or tart - or even retard thrown around.

I e-mailed HD and apologized and pledged not to use those words again.

As far as TNG goes, I could so go motorboatin' between her boobs.....bbrrrrr :thumbsdown: rrmbbbbrrrrrr.........

Yeah, but does anyone actually have proof?

proof baby we's wants some a proofs

:shocking:

:unsure:

:pointstosky:

:pointstosky:

TNG is one of the reasons I come here. I read all of her posts. She is the best, and a babe. TNG rocks!!!

Yeah, but does anyone actually have proof?

Proof of what?

Could you be more of a desperate h0mo? :overhead:

I was going to go with "Pathetic Loser".

Yours works too.

What's wrong with tart???

Tart = (n)1. Female characterized by low rates and a loose vagina or defined as an easy score.

:unsure:

I agree, TNG rocks! I think you are the greatest so don't let these pip-sqeeks get you down. I will always be here for you in your time of need. As a matter of fact I think about you all day and night. Even though we have never met I can pretend smell you on my pillow sheets. I have a special room at my trailer that has candles, incense, and every single one of your posts printed on word docs as wallpaper. Also!@#, your funbags Amaaaaazzzzzzinggggg; well I dream anyway. Can I have your addy? TIA