Sign in to follow this  
remote controller

Any word on the Jetdoc mock yet?

Thanks for bringing this topic up this year! I was the "new punching bag" last year and had a wonderful time participating. I only hope I offered as much insight as I learned from the other drafters.

That said, I would welcome the chance to be a mocker this year again....if the group will have me!

Just let me know. My e-mail address is: robbaustin@comcast .net or you can let me know via this post. Thanks everyone and I look forward to the Jetdoc mock in 2008.

Ahhh...it's that time of year again.

Let me dust off my old e-mails and see if I can get this set up in quick order.

I would love to get involved in this if filling spots. I want to get my name out there so I can play with the big boys. Don't be scared as I know i wil out draft ya. Let me show you my skillz :unsure:

I would love to get involved in this if filling spots. I want to get my name out there so I can play with the big boys. Don't be scared as I know i wil out draft ya. Let me show you my skillz :banana:

Before we go there, how about you work on your spelling skills. :overhead:

Hey Doc:

Any progress on setting this up again for 2008? I used this in my preliminary rankings and totally enjoyed the interaction with the other Mockers last year. Let me know if I can do it again this year! Thanks for all your advance work on this!

Before we go there, how about you work on your spelling skills. :wub:

hehehe yea I would like to blame the keyboard and the lack of my typing skills. But I am sure you would know i was lying. But in all honesty I would love to do some mocks with some of the ol timers here.