Sign in to follow this  
jjoel

Who to keep? (will answer yours)

I am in a 12-team league- no PPR, picking last (I won the league last year :overhead: ). Typical scoring system- 6 pts for TDs; 1 point for every 10 ReYds, 1 pt for every 25 passing yds, etc.

Trying to decide which 3 of these players to keep: Willie Parker, Ronnie Brown, Steve Smith, Plaxico Burress.

Thoughts? Leave a link and I'll answer yours- thanks!

Holla.

Don't know about your flex positions or #of starters, but RBs get more opportunity with the ball. Steve Smith has a gimpy QB situation and Plax has Eli :pointstosky: UNLESS you can drop Brown and get him during the draft get rid of Plax. Take my word for it, the guy who beat me for the championship had 8 RBs on roster.

Don't know about your flex positions or #of starters, but RBs get more opportunity with the ball. Steve Smith has a gimpy QB situation and Plax has Eli :thumbsdown: UNLESS you can drop Brown and get him during the draft get rid of Plax. Take my word for it, the guy who beat me for the championship had 8 RBs on roster.

Plax played injured ALL of last year, and never practiced, and he still had over 1000 yards and double digit TD's, do you expect those numbers to go down now that eli has another year under his belt and now that plax has the whole offseason to get healthy.

i would keep parker brown and smith heres mine its a reg based scoring league 12 teams 3 keepers each i have LT,Sjax,brady,rudi,and michael turner rb's are hard to come by since its a 12 team keeper league but brady scored so many points last year so its hard to cut him opinions??

I would Brown loose if you have to have this decided soon. Way too many questions in Miami right now and they were just awful last year. I m glad that isn't who I have to chose from for keepers. Some tough calls that could go either way.

I can keep three as well. However, my options look a little better. Peyton, Gore, Lynch, Grant, and Wayne are my best options to chose the 3 from. :unsure: