Sign in to follow this  
fantasyfan13

League minimum requirements?

Do we still go by the league minimum requirements for the rosters during the draft? It looks like a few teams aren't going to meet the requirements.

Do we still go by the league minimum requirements for the rosters during the draft? It looks like a few teams aren't going to meet the requirements.

Good question, and one I had to look up myself.

From the site:

"There are no minimum positional requirements on keepers, but you must have your minimum roster requirements filled by the final lottery before the regular season."

I'm operating under the assumption that it doesn't matter during the draft. It only matters that you have it filled by the final lottery before the regular season.

I'm operating under the assumption that it doesn't matter during the draft. It only matters that you have it filled by the final lottery before the regular season.

I've been operating under that assumption until we implemented this newish rule a few years back. It's awesome! Screw Kickers!

BTW, draft is going at a very nice clip. I remember the 40-day draft. That was brutal.

Guess we know who the true dead weight was now, eh..? :music_guitarred:

Don't want to jinx the current draft, but I care little. My draft is done, and a fine draft it was!

2.12 Tashard Choice DAL RB

4.09 Chauncey Washington JAC RB

5.09 Muhsin Muhammad CAR WR

6.05 Koren Robinson GBP WR

Building a foundation or RB talent. Signing some veteran WRs to add to the rotation. Muhammad's got a chip on his shoulder, and has a good chance at the starting job. Robinson's been clean for a while now, and is still only 28 years old.