Sign in to follow this  
Jetdoc

Jetdoc's 7th Annual Mock - Sign In

It's that time of year again where the old vets dust of their brains and conduct the first commentary mock of the year!

As usual, last year's participants get first "dibs" on the mocking slots. Once we get the participants together, I'll send out an e-mail with potential dates and draft orders.

As a reminder, last year's participants were:

ShaneFalco (IN for 2008)

Vikings4ever (IN for 2008)

Fumbleweed (IN for 2008)

Fantasy King (IN for 2008)

Jetdoc (IN for 2008)

Da Bomb (IN for 2008)

Miller Time (IN for 2008)

robb (IN for 2008)

remote controller (IN for 2008)

NAn (IN for 2008)

Clash of the Titans (IN for 2008)

kutulu (Brand New for 2008)

Please let me know if you're in or out for the mock this year...I'm gathering that it should start within the next week or so.

If someone drops out, I'll gather interest from the Board.

Here's to a great mock and insightful commentary!

Jetdoc

If you need a sub, I'll have the time with the MMFL draft just about complete.

I'm in Steven! My preference would be to draft in the #3 slot if we get a choice. If done via a random draw-no problem with that either.

It is a challenge with "pros" like you guys, but I held my own last year and will work at draftin' the BEST damn team this year!!

Let me know when the start date is. Rules, etc. all the same as last year?

ShaneFalco

Vikings4ever

Fumbleweed

NAn

remote controller

Fantasy King

Jetdoc

Clash of the Titans

Da Bomb

thedanzone

Miller Time

robb

Man, that's a whole lotta ugly.

Man, that's a whole lotta ugly.

Sounds like someone is feeling a little "left out".

I am ugly (how did you know), but this is a great group of mother mockers!

I'd like to participate...but will be out of pocket next Monday & Tuesday. What dates are we looking at?

I'd like to participate...but will be out of pocket next Monday & Tuesday. What dates are we looking at?

I'm thinking that we'll start on Thursday of next week, but was going to check calendars.

I'm thinking that we'll start on Thursday of next week, but was going to check calendars.

That would most likely work for me....count me in. :dunno:

Jet - Throw my name in for a potential replacement if any incumbent drops out :banana:

Don't put me on the list. I am not really interested in drafting. (he said walking away slowly after not being picked to play in the reindeer games)

considering clash and danzone havent replied yet, kutulu was the first of the the new guys to reply to get in, i was 2nd, is it first come first serve if the other 2 have dropped out?

Doc, I just remembered that this is mostly a day mock. That will cause some new issues for me this year as I am normally away form the computer during the day except for on Monday's. I'm still willing to do this if you place me on the corner so I can make back to backs. Bomb is willing to help out and I will send him lists. i will then make my comments in the evening.

However, if you want to replace me with someone else I understand as well.

Let me know.

JDoc told me we would start this thing on Thursday.

Probably same rules as last year, but I would like to see the rules and the scoring system sometime prior to Thursday, if possible.

I am looking forward to continuing formulating my strategy for 2008 during this Mock and kick ass in the draft!

Does anyone have the thread to last year's commentary after the draft?

JDoc told me we would start this thing on Thursday.

Probably same rules as last year, but I would like to see the rules and the scoring system sometime prior to Thursday, if possible.

I am looking forward to continuing formulating my strategy for 2008 during this Mock and kick ass in the draft!

Does anyone have the thread to last year's commentary after the draft?

You can view the rules to the mock from the forums page.

Edited to say "oops it is gone"

You can view the rules to the mock from the forums page.

Edited to say "oops it is gone"

Thanks for editing it RC as I could not find it anywhere!

i'm ready to go... :nono:

suprised clash hasn't replied with his own mock going on now

Clash's mock has a three week head start......and y'all will still finish before us.

:unsure:

IN :unsure:

OR AM I :nono:

IN :wall:

OR AM I <_<

You're in (that's the reply I was patiently waiting for)...

Looks like danzone's out, so kutulu has his spot. kutulu - send me an e-mail at steven.dougherty@elpaso.com and I'll get this thing started.

We're officially starting at 10 AM CST on Thursday, May 29th, but I'll get everything set up so people can start making picks early (as usual).

Doc, I just remembered that this is mostly a day mock. That will cause some new issues for me this year as I am normally away form the computer during the day except for on Monday's. I'm still willing to do this if you place me on the corner so I can make back to backs. Bomb is willing to help out and I will send him lists. i will then make my comments in the evening.

However, if you want to replace me with someone else I understand as well.

Let me know.

That shouldn't be a problem - I'll make sure you get the corner picks. I think I have your phone number from last year as well, but if not, you can always send it to me at steven.dougherty@elpaso.com and I'll give you a holler when it's time to pick during the day.

That shouldn't be a problem - I'll make sure you get the corner picks. I think I have your phone number from last year as well, but if not, you can always send it to me at steven.dougherty@elpaso.com and I'll give you a holler when it's time to pick during the day.

im in clashs mock thats currently going on right now, no offense to him or anyone else, but he takes atleast 24-36 hrs to make his pick, how does he expect to manage a 1 day mock..im not saying replace me for him bc im gonna be in vegas from tomorrow so i wouldnt be able to mock anyways..i hope for both our drafts sakes he will pull through...and jetdock if theres an opening next yr u think i could get first priority since i was next in line in this yrs draft