Sign in to follow this  
Jetdoc

Jetdoc's 7th Annual Mock - Rules, Check In and Slot Requests

The draft will officially start at 10 AM CST on Thursday, May 29th. You can make picks before then if you've got an itchy trigger finger...once I set the draft order.

The Rules:

We go 12 rounds, no more, no less. You can draft any combo of QB's, RB's and WR's/TE's. NO TRADING.

Starting positions are: 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's/TE's. No best ball - standard lineup submission.

TE's are NOT mandatory. We don't draft no Kickers, Defenses or IDP's.

Standard FFToday Scoring:

1 pt per 20 yards passing, 4 pts per TD pass, -1 pt per INT

1 pt per 10 yards rushing, 6 pts per TD rush

1 pt per 10 yards receiving, 6 pts per TD reception

NO point per reception, NO subtraction for fumbles.

There is NO time limit for picks, but if you start to slow down the draft significantly, I reserve the right to have an alternate pick for you. If you're going to be away for a while, let me know and/or send me a list.

Below is the draft order for this year's draft:

1.01 Fantasy King

1.02 Vikings4ever

1.03 robb

1.04 Da Bomb

1.05 remote controller

1.06 Jetdoc

1.07 Fumbleweed

1.08 kutulu

1.09 Shane Falco

1.10 NAn

1.11 JScott

1.12 Clash of the Titans

NO TRADING.

:pointstosky:

checking in. i dont have a real preference on draft slot. however i think im helping miller out some so we need to be at opposite ends toward the corners. i'd prefer to be somewhere close-ish to one of the corners but not on it. but really you can slot me where you need someone.

Pick #1! :(

Also - I will be available to chase down people for their picks and make harrassing phone calls to do it.

Pick #1! :lol:

Also - I will be available to chase down people for their picks and make harrassing phone calls to do it.

Hey FK - can you send me an e-mail so I know your e-mail address? I can't seem to find it...

steven.dougherty@elpaso.com

Doc, the more I think about it, the less I think I'm going to be very effective. I will only be available on Monday during the day, and the other days not until late in the day. With everything I have going on I think having one of the other eager members in the interest thread take my place.

I could do #12 if you can't get anyone else, but I don't want to bog this thing down.

Hey FK - can you send me an e-mail so I know your e-mail address? I can't seem to find it...

steven.dougherty@elpaso.com

Sent a while ago Steven - just wanted to make sure you got it, if you didnt let me know.

I am checkin' in and ready to Mock!

I would prefer slot #3 as I am picking there in one of my real drafts. Thanks to all and to all a fine mock.

I'd like spot:

1. 10th

2.9th

3.11th

working on a theory and these spots would be best to test it out.

I will have to send someone a list for tomorrow's (Thursday's) picks as I am in a workshop for work from 8AM to 3PM CDT...after that, I'll be able to draft on my own. Slot does not matter.

Fumble:

I would submit your picks if you want to send them to me. My work e-mail address is: raustin@epmedcenter.com

I can send yours in and it would be very easy if your selection was on either side of mine! (hint to JetDoc)

If anyone ever needs to send somebody their picks, just click on my profile and hit send me an email - I'll take care of it. I should be around most of the time.

If anyone ever needs to send somebody their picks, just click on my profile and hit send me an email - I'll take care of it. I should be around most of the time.

yeah, ditto on that one. i should be around email just about always:brandon.c.anderson@wheaton.edu

what i see so far:

me - near turn (4 or 9 works for me)

v4e - at or near turn

rc - first half

kutulu - no stated preference

fumble - no preference

jetdoc - no stated preference

1 - fantasy king

3 - robb

10 - nan

12 - miller

shanefalco - MIA

clash - MIA??

proposed:

1 - fantasy king

2 - v4e

3 - robb

4 - bomb

5 - remote

6 - 9 -- kutulu, fumble, jetdoc, falco in some order

10 - nan

11 - clash

12 - miller

Jetdoc - I made a few posts to help kick things off so you have less to do when you come in. What we need from you is...

1. Draft order

2. Decision on whether or not Miller is staying in the draft or are we replacing him?

3. You to pick Cedric Benson as your first round pick - STEAL! :cry:

I'm working on it guys - been in an offsite training all day today. I'll get the order and draft threads up shortly.

...and they are up. I'm looking for replacements for Miller Time (given his post above) and for Clash (who hasn't responded yet).

I got an e-mail from Shane Falco, so he should be good to go.

I think I'll be able to make my own picks tomorrow after all...I'll be busy some, but should be able to check in frequently enough that making my picks is more than possible.

Checking in as an alt. Send Jet an email that I'd like 12th.

i never received an e-mail about this draft so i just happened to look here and i see if it was still starting tomorrow and wala.....i would prefer #1 or #2 since that is where i i will be drafting from in the IBL....but i guess #11 or #12 is okay

my e-mail address for this site is fftodaypaton@aol.com :pointstosky:

i never received an e-mail about this draft so i just happened to look here and i see if it was still starting tomorrow and wala.....i would prefer #1 or #2 since that is where i i will be drafting from in the IBL....but i guess #11 or #12 is okay

LOL... Clash I check in at FFT about once a week these days and even I saw the Jetdoc mock post on the mange board... pah lease

Jet - I haven't seen smitty check-in so if you still need me to sub for Miller I'll be around

LOL... Clash I check in at FFT about once a week these days and even I saw the Jetdoc mock post on the mange board... pah lease

Jet - I haven't seen smitty check-in so if you still need me to sub for Miller I'll be around

as tessa's lil sis says......UMM HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LOL

i checked in on that original thread on memorial day nite- how ironic you " missed " that message :headbanger: .....i guess it's true the sun don't shine on the same dog's butt everyday-ha!....anyway i'm here and have officially checked in a full 10 hours before the draft so i am good to go :headbanger:

if someone will call or text me at 205-413-6719 i'll have a pick available if i am on the clock IMMEDIATELY or you can e-mail me at fftodaypatron@aol.com and i'll get it on my blackberry :headbanger:

Great Clash! I was following your mock and noticed that you were having difficulty getting on, so I thought your non-response was a symptom of that.

You're back in, and you have the 12th spot.

Jet I know it's late in the game but any chance Clash and I could switch draft spots. He seemed ok with #11. It would just make life easier for me and help keep the mock running faster if I could make 2 picks at once on the turn.

Jet I know it's late in the game but any chance Clash and I could switch draft spots. He seemed ok with #11. It would just make life easier for me and help keep the mock running faster if I could make 2 picks at once on the turn.

I sent you an e-mail about this...if you have a problem with your second pick (around the turn) at the 11th spot, just shoot me an e-mail with your selections.

By the way, I HAB DA MODERATOR POWAH!@#!@!@!@

:evil:

Here's that guy JScott, already causing problems. That guy man, I tell you what.

:thumbsdown:

I sent you an e-mail about this...if you have a problem with your second pick (around the turn) at the 11th spot, just shoot me an e-mail with your selections.

Ok, just read your emails and see the change back. Understood. :thumbsdown:

If you are considering starting up the 8th Annual Jetdoc Mock, I would welcome the honor of joining you all again!

It is mid-May, probably only 3 weeks away from getting it going.

Should we combine this with Remote's post on this Board, or has that already been highjacked by the lovefest between him and COT?????

Also, it has been May the last 2 years when Jetdoc got this going.

present and accounted for............looking forward to 2009...........ready to draft at any position........... :thumbsup:

If invited back I would participate again.

Thanks for the consideration!!

since we added the TE and we're clearly not finishing before the weekend, is there any interest in adding a 13th and 14th round to this thing? i actually assumed it was 15 and just thought maybe it wasnt so i looked here.

since we added the TE and we're clearly not finishing before the weekend, is there any interest in adding a 13th and 14th round to this thing? i actually assumed it was 15 and just thought maybe it wasnt so i looked here.

I was thinking along the same lines. With a new required position, keeping the rounds to 12 really limits and flexible picks. I think two more rounds would be good.