Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Eight & Nine Draft Commentary**

McNabb is an avoid for me, every year that I have had him on one of my teams he gets hurt, is out for a few (or more) games....

He is only getting older, I dont expect him to last the season, and I am not sure he will get decent support from anyone other than Reggie Brown who seems rather easy to double....

I might consider McNabb as a backup QB, but would likely still grab a 3rd QB simply because I had him.... :)

Kevin Curtis ended the year as the 14th WR in my league, totaling just under 160 points. Granted, a quarter of those points came in 1 game, still... Plus Westbrook is a good pass catcher.

I'm not too high on him, or his ability to stay healthy, but in the late 8th, as a backup, I would have loved him if my RB situation were stronger.

shoot....just got called into a meeting, AFK for a lil bit...

He is only getting older, I dont expect him to last the season, and I am not sure he will get decent support from anyone other than Reggie Brown who seems rather easy to double....

Curtis is his top target and he will be in only his 2nd year with McNabb! They would likely double him, leaving the guy you mentioned(name dropper) open. Curtis is the guy there though.

I was wondering when someone was going to bite the bullet on Ahman Green. Great grab this late. Low risk, High reward.

shoot....just got called into a meeting, AFK for a lil bit...

I think before you made that Vikings defense pick you got called into a meeting..... this should be interesting <_<

I've been out a lot today, guys.....sorry. All the lists are updated through 9.08....again, my apologies.

Love the Garrard pick.... :pointstosky:

I thought of taking him over Rivers earlier, but the stuff I saw out of Rivers last year, in the playoffs etc, and the increased role of the passing game that should result this year made Rivers just a bit more attractive....but Garrard could emerge as the MAN .....

He was about to disappear on this corner. Nice grab! I have him as the #9 Qb this year.

I had to solidify a spot here and went with Norwood, just incase Turner can't handle it. Norwood has done a great job his 2 years here, with incredible yards per carry.