Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Rounds 10-15 Draft Commentary**

Probably caused by the trauma of wasting a pick on the Vikes in round 7, then having to depend on Rivers as your starting Qb, or else be faced with the knowledge that you're playing Tavaris Jackson!! :(

Yeah, every year I seem to come out of no where with some players, and yet every year I am in the top 5 for contention for the no hassle title.... :cheers:

you started it :(

BRING IT!!!!! :cheers:

Clash has had nearly three hours to pick. If he's not here by 11:00 CDT, I'll make a pick for him.

Clash has had nearly three hours to pick. If he's not here by 11:00 CDT, I'll make a pick for him.

:cheers: Read my sig, read my sig.... :shocking:

I don't want to delve into his flex strategy, so I'll just take the top ranked kicker using Mike's projections and we'll move on....unless he shows in the next 15 minutes.

I don't want to delve into his flex strategy, so I'll just take the top ranked kicker using Mike's projections and we'll move on....unless he shows in the next 15 minutes.

But...."I" wanted the top ranked kicker.... :unsure:

OK Clash....here's the deal. I will make the selection for you and then you can request that it be changed to someone else when you show up provided the player you want is still available. But, we're moving on........

Clash....I see you're here. Who do you want at 12.10?

I'll be out for a few, sent a list to Fumble.

I'll be out for a few, sent a list to Fumble.

Got it.

By the way, ICE, is Robbie Gould a relative of yours?? I just can't see that Chicago offense making him the top kicker on anyone's board....

Gould is gold, baby! I see this offense getting mired down inside the 30 all damn year with Gould making hay each and every week.

We'll see.

ICEMAN

Gould is gold, baby! I see this offense getting mired down inside the 30 all damn year with Gould making hay each and every week.

We'll see.

ICEMAN

Fair enough. I respect your theory.

Sent Clash an e-mail....we'll go through the procedure again.....

I figured that whomever took Schaub as their numbr two QB almost had to take Rosenfels as their third. With his performances in relief last year, he has value as Schaub's backup. And I think it's possible that he may win the starting job. Barring a platoon ala Arizona, one of these Houston QBs are worth a start every week.

I want to take a moment to tell Ray "thanks" for taking Trent Edwards. :first:

You left me with Jeff Garcia, man.....Jeff Garcia!

Ray, pretty soon you get what you get.

Guys....we've got to move faster than this. :lol:

Leave a list if you're going to be gone for a while.....

I can't see that Ray would take another D/ST, so if I'm not around someone please post New England Cheatriots for me please :thumbsup:

OK, Ray....I'm going to give you Mason Crosby...he's the top rated kicker according to FFToday projections. Feel free to change the pick to someone else when you do stop by, but only if they remain undrafted at that time.

OK, Ray....I'm going to give you Mason Crosby...he's the top rated kicker according to FFToday projections. Feel free to change the pick to someone else when you do stop by, but only if they remain undrafted at that time.

Damn, Fumble laid the smack down on Ray Ray :angry:

:wub:

I'm just a little pissed right now about how some people are closing out this draft, that's all.

I'm just a little pissed right now about how some people are closing out this draft, that's all.

Don't blame you.

Fumble/All - I'm really sorry I ran into a plumbing problem today and had limited access. I tried to check as often as I could but I eventually had to go early afternoon and had no internet access. Again - I'm really sorry - making my pick now. I should have sent a list but had to leave work quickly - but I have no excuses, I was hoping you guys would pick for me so i wouldn't hold things up.

Fumble/All - I'm really sorry I ran into a plumbing problem today and had limited access. I tried to check as often as I could but I eventually had to go early afternoon and had no internet access. Again - I'm really sorry - making my pick now. I should have sent a list but had to leave work quickly - but I have no excuses, I was hoping you guys would pick for me so i wouldn't hold things up.

No worries...you've done a good job throughout the draft.

I had to take off work today, my kid got strep throat, and I had limited access, but I am frankly surprised that it even got back round to me, kicker was a good choice for me, thanks for hooking a brother up and what not :overhead:

I had to take off work today, my kid got strep throat, and I had limited access, but I am frankly surprised that it even got back round to me, kicker was a good choice for me, thanks for hooking a brother up and what not :overhead:

Is Crosby the kicker you want or would you rather have someone else?

Is Crosby the kicker you want or would you rather have someone else?

I love the Crobsy pick, and I heart you.... :overhead:

i want vinatieri at 14.10- thanks

i want vinatieri at 14.10- thanks

And I want a million dollars and world peace.

There are two guys that pick before you. You need to leave a list of three players, not just one.

And I want a million dollars and world peace.

There are two guys that pick before you. You need to leave a list of three players, not just one.

:rolleyes: :overhead: :lol:

Ice made a nice snag on Gaffney. I almost took him at 14.02, but decided on going with someone else, hopefully soon. If Welker or Moss get hurt at all Gaffeny skyrockets! :banana:

Ice made a nice snag on Gaffney. I almost took him at 14.02, but decided on going with someone else, hopefully soon. If Welker or Moss get hurt at all Gaffeny skyrockets! :thumbsup:

Gonna have to disagree with you, since paulinstl needs a kicker. :thumbsup: I think that the first beneficiary will be someone else . . . and frankly, with the number of balls likely to be thrown around over there, the number three receiver is not a bad commodity to have.

Gonna have to disagree with you, since paulinstl needs a kicker. :thumbsup: I think that the first beneficiary will be someone else . . . and frankly, with the number of balls likely to be thrown around over there, the number three receiver is not a bad commodity to have.

Dan....since Paul has to pick a kicker, you can go ahead and name your pick if you'd like.....

I had been targeting Gaffney as my last WR all along. Frankly, I was surprised that he lasted this long. He is a shoe-in for 5 scores and (God forbid) if anything happens to Moss/Welker, his numbers could increase by 40%-50%. The only thing that could throw a wrench into this logic is if Chad Jackson decides to become a factor, which I highly doubt.

ICEMAN