Sign in to follow this  
Roast Beef

> Fun and competitive 12-team league looking for 8 more owners

Our group has had a league going for about 5 years now, but many of out members have gone M.I.A., so I've started up a new one with three of the ones still active. We're all very active and experienced, and we appreciate the same qualities in those who join our leagues (we also appreciate douchebaggery being kept to a minimum :/).

Alright so the basics:

12-team head-to-head redraft league (at Yahoo)

PPR

8-team playoffs (Weeks 14,15,16)

Not IDP

Draft set for July 5th at 7:30 EST (subject to change)

If anyone has any questions, post them here. If you wish to apply, send me a personal message with your email address, and I'll send you the necessary info.

Our group has had a league going for about 5 years now, but many of out members have gone M.I.A., so I've started up a new one with three of the ones still active. We're all very active and experienced, and we appreciate the same qualities in those who join our leagues (we also appreciate douchebaggery being kept to a minimum :/).

Alright so the basics:

12-team head-to-head redraft league (at Yahoo)

PPR

8-team playoffs (Weeks 14,15,16)

Not IDP

Draft set for July 5th at 7:30 EST (subject to change)

If anyone has any questions, post them here. If you wish to apply, send me a personal message with your email address, and I'll send you the necessary info.

Roast Beef I might be interested. Is it a slow draft or a timed draft? What is the entry?

I tried to send you a message but the site would not allow it. I have been playing FF since 2000. I am currently in 4 leagues (2 dynasty and 2 Keeper) and I am a commish of two of them.

i am interested if the league isnt full yet, email me at

man_the_guns at hotmail . com

I tried to send you a message but the site would not allow it. I have been playing FF since 2000. I am currently in 4 leagues (2 dynasty and 2 Keeper) and I am a commish of two of them.

Alright, email me so I can send you the invite.

armando.doreste at upr dot edu

The draft is timed. If I remember correctly, Yahoo drafts give you 1:30 to make your selection (or was it two minutes?). I'm trying to confirm this but I don't see it anywhere.

Also, it's looking more and more like I'll need to push the draft date back, seeing as how it don't seem like they'll be filling up in time. I encourage anyone interested who knows other cool people who are also interested to tell them about the league. Thanks guys.

I am interested:

tomsandness@hotmail.com

Redraft? Keeper? or Dynasty?

Entry Fee?

I am interested:

tomsandness@hotmail.com

Redraft? Keeper? or Dynasty?

Entry Fee?

Redraft, and there's no entry fee. I'll send the invite soon.

Also, I sent two invites to others who replied to this thread, and they haven't accepted yet. I hope you all didn't forget, we need more members to fill this mother up.

Redraft, and there's no entry fee. I'll send the invite soon.

Also, I sent two invites to others who replied to this thread, and they haven't accepted yet. I hope you all didn't forget, we need more members to fill this mother up.

Armando, my wife just told me we are camping next weekend so I will not have internet access. Not too excited about the idea about pre-ranking players either.

Thanks for the offer, but I will have to pass.

Thanks

Tom

Armando, my wife just told me we are camping next weekend so I will not have internet access. Not too excited about the idea about pre-ranking players either.

Thanks for the offer, but I will have to pass.

Thanks

Tom

Sorry to hear that. However, you should check back here later, since it seems I might have to move back the draft date if it doesn't fill up. If I do, then you might just be able to make the draft.

If the league isn't full by Thursday, I'll be changing the draft date.

Looks like I'll be around this weekend, hook me up if you still have space

treewarden@yahoo.com

Looks like I'll be around this weekend, hook me up if you still have space

treewarden@yahoo.com

With treewarden, that makes 8 teams. We still need four.

I'd like to remind everyone that if the league doesn't fill up by thursday night, I'll be postponing the draft.

Self interest bump

In the name of all that is good about FF, we only need 3 more teams!

Man, it looks unlikely that we'll get enough in time. I'm willing to wait until tomorrow night to see if it fills up. but it don't look good.

If I do postpone it, it will have to be set after July 14th, since me and my brother (also on the league) will be away on a trip.

Alright guys, I already sent you an e-mail, but just in case I'll post it here.

The league filled up, we will have the draft as scheduled. Thanks for your cooperation, hope you can all be there.

Seems someone dropped so any last minute owners available feel free to help out 11 anxious owners