Sign in to follow this  
Leonard Henry -2 Yds

Hilarious Noah Herron News Story

2 Charged in burglary of Packers RB's home

According a criminal complaint, Herron was in an upstairs bedroom playing a video game and talking by phone with his girlfriend about 11:30 p.m. May 30 when the doorbell rang twice. He ignored it and then heard people on his deck, so he called police.

When he heard breaking glass and realized people were inside and coming up the stairs, he called police a second time.

Then he unscrewed a bedpost, hid behind a bedroom door and saw a man enter and take cash from his desk drawer. Herron told police the man went to the stairs and called to someone else, which made him fear for his life as he realized there were at least two people inside.

When the second intruder came in, Herron hit him in the head, then shut the bedroom door to keep the other man out.

He said he heard one person running outside, and when the man on the floor started to get up, he hit him again and then went to his garage and told police a man upstairs needed medical help.

I think I need to get an unscrewable bedpost in my night chamber

2 Charged in burglary of Packers RB's home

According a criminal complaint, Herron was in an upstairs bedroom playing a video game and talking by phone with his girlfriend about 11:30 p.m. May 30 when the doorbell rang twice. He ignored it and then heard people on his deck, so he called police.

Landed.....moon....on

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...t&p=3614234