jeffkomlo

keeper help trade whir

12 team ppr league 4th year keeper

keeping (can keep 4)

1. Palmer

2. Edwards

3. Maroney

4. Hines Ward? D. Ward? Mason?

Have been offered J.Lewis or Ronnie Brown and a 6th round pick for my 3rd round pick (27th)

leaning towrard grabbing Lewis and dumping Ward.

Thoughts?

I agree with taking JL. Although some "experts" think he has too many carries in him, no reason to think this is the year he implodes.

If you are asking about 4th keeper I personally like Hines for several reasons.

I'm not sold on Maroney, but if the Pats do what I think they're going to do, then Maroney could have a great year. As for your 4th pick, because of the uncertainty of Maroney, I'd try to get another productive back. The problem is, I'm still not that sold on JL either. Something about Cleveland players makes me paranoid and I can't trust them yet. If you like him though, then take the trade, and call it a day. Otherwise, try to work something else out.

Do you think Jamal Lewis is worthy of the #27 pick? I think that may be a bit high.....but your receivers you have to pick from are probably available in the 6th or later rounds....so it's a tough call......based on CC/DB rankings, you could possibly get TO or CJ with the #27 pick....and then come back in the next round and get another RB (even Ronnie Brown...who I don't really like...but he's a starter)....tough call.

Do you think Jamal Lewis is worthy of the #27 pick? I think that may be a bit high.....but your receivers you have to pick from are probably available in the 6th or later rounds....so it's a tough call......based on CC/DB rankings, you could possibly get TO or CJ with the #27 pick....and then come back in the next round and get another RB (even Ronnie Brown...who I don't really like...but he's a starter)....tough call.

Since they have 4 keepers, the 27th pick is actually the 75th guy off the board and therefore I would take Lewis all the way over the WRs he can pick from.

BTW: In most mock drafts I attended Lewis went between 2.08 and 3.08, so even if it was pick #27 it would be still OK.

I am not that high on Lewis but if you can start 3 RBs I would get Lewis...if you only start 2 in a PPR league Keep Hines as your 4th and get a RB with your 1st pick.......I actually prefer Ronnie over Jamal....just not a fan of Jamal....

I am curious if you know what will be left after keepers and when is your 1st pick

Thanks Have no. 3 pick first round.

Start 3 WR 2RB

all rookies will be available of course

plus eyeballing it, it looks like these might be available:

M.Harrison

Graham

Turner

DeAngelo Williams

L. Evans

Selvin Young

Cotchery

Norwood