Sign in to follow this  
Rattlesnake

How many more years do we have to endure listening to Berman?

Seriously. He absolutely ruins the HR derby, along with everything else he's involved in, every year.

:lol:

Seeing as how Billy Packer ran amok over March Madness for, what, 35 years? I'd say Berman's got another 5 years of insufferable nicknames in him before they take him behind the shed.

This may be the first time I've actually agreed with Rattlesnake. Berman is disgraceful; he has to make everything about him and he can't just let the game breathe for a minute.

The fact that a guy like Berman still has a job says a lot about this country.

:banana:

For being so open minded and progressive, you sure are intolerant.

you do have to give the guy one thing, which is that he joined this no-name sports show back in 1979 when just about everyone laughed at the idea of a 24-hr sports channel. Lots of people aren't willing to take chances in life.

Unfortunately, he's well past his sell-by date now. Why can't he just retire to Hawaii or something.

He's made the Sunday NFL recap totally unwatchable. I mean, enough with the Yoink! and Boom boom boom!! and all those other focking sound effects. Just tell us what happened and the damn score. I imagine there's some producer telling him "that's comedy Gold Jerry!", but it's focking unbearable. I used to have a lot of respect for Tom Jackson - still do in any other context, but him having to do his best Amos and Andy laugh at everything Berman says is pathetic. He's got to hate that too. Moreoever, we've probably all seen the outtakes where we find out that Berman is a complete and utter ass and a prima donna to his coworkers.

I say we kill him.

I say we kill him.

He is at least 3rd in line at ESPN behind the racist focktards Stewart Scott and Steven A. Smith.

He is at least 3rd in line at ESPN behind the racist focktards Stewart Scott and Steven A. Smith.

Okay, you take out the nergoes I'll take out Berman and throw in Bayless. :pointstosky:

Okay, you take out the nergoes I'll take out Berman and throw in Bayless. :pointstosky:

Well why we are at it I'll take out Emmitt Smiff if you take out Steve "I'm an arrogant pompous ass" Young.

Well why we are at it I'll take out Emmitt Smiff if you take out Steve "I'm an arrogant pompous ass" Young.

Nah, Emmitt's like comic relief. - Unintentionally of course.

ETA: Can we swap MeShawn for Emmitt? Good God, listening to him talk about maturity and selflessness if like listenting to Paris Hilton talk about the virtues of chastity & modesty.

Nah, Emmitt's like comic relief. - Unintentionally of course.

ETA: Can we swap MeShawn for Emmitt? Good God, listening to him talk about maturity and selflessness if like listenting to Paris Hilton talk about the virtues of chastity & modesty.

Good point. Let it be done.

bakbakbakbakbak buckbuck bagaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkk

THEFATFUCKHASTURNEDINTOACHICKEN!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

:pointstosky:

Okay, you take out the nergoes I'll take out Berman and throw in Bayless. :doublethumbsup:

and I'll take out Erin Andrews.

:wub: