Sign in to follow this  
Rattlesnake

Here's what is scary about Savage Beast.......

We all know that this is an alias. If you need any proof, see the thread where he talks about "banging" a girl. I know a lot of mindless Bible thumpers and they don't use terminology like that. :first: Anyways, that in itself is what's scary..........there are lots of people out there like him, and they're 100% real. I know a lot of them around here, but I know that this isn't the only state wth a large contingency of them, either. They're EVERYWHERE.

Pretty crazy that, in supposedly progressive times like these, these types of ideals still exist. I think that's why this alias keeps getting so many serious responses from other posters......people know it's an alias, but this alias represents a large group of people that is definitely for real, so the discussion itself is real, even if it's with an alias.

Maybe this poster thought about all of this ahead of time and this is a huge mockery to represent this entire process??? If so, well-done. :rolleyes: If not and it's all for fun......still, well-done. Your imitation of this group of people is fucking spot-on. Genius, actually.

We all know that this is an alias. If you need any proof, see the thread where he talks about "banging" a girl. I know a lot of mindless Bible thumpers and they don't use terminology like that. :first: Anyways, that in itself is what's scary..........there are lots of people out there like him, and they're 100% real. I know a lot of them around here, but I know that this isn't the only state wth a large contingency of them, either. They're EVERYWHERE.

Pretty crazy that, in supposedly progressive times like these, these types of ideals still exist. I think that's why this alias keeps getting so many serious responses from other posters......people know it's an alias, but this alias represents a large group of people that is definitely for real, so the discussion itself is real, even if it's with an alias.

Maybe this poster thought about all of this ahead of time and this is a huge mockery to represent this entire process??? If so, well-done. :rolleyes: If not and it's all for fun......still, well-done. Your imitation of this group of people is fucking spot-on. Genius, actually.

At first I also thought it was an alias but he really does know a lot about the bible. I don't agree with him but he has obviously done a lot of research on the subject. I think he is one of the wackos you speak of.

At first I also thought it was an alias but he really does know a lot about the bible. I don't agree with him but he has obviously done a lot of research on the subject. I think he is one of the wackos you speak of.

I don't. I think he's somebody who was raised by wackos, hence the Bible knowledge, and because of their extremism, has now broken away. He's cynical and mocks the process, and has the extensive knowledge to do so because of his childhood.

I don't. I think he's somebody who was raised by wackos, hence the Bible knowledge, and because of their extremism, has now broken away. He's cynical and mocks the process, and has the extensive knowledge to do so because of his childhood.

Extensive knowledge of the Bible - yes. But his hypocrisy is laughable and makes me think this is one big fishing trip.

Extensive knowledge of the Bible - yes. But his hypocrisy is laughable and makes me think this is one big fishing trip.

Right. Like I said, maybe it's just for fun. If so, still a spot-on impersonation.

This is typical of what you will find where people take the writings of books such as the bible and apply their own logic and reasoning to either fill in missing pieces, explain away obvious contradictions, or even add tot he context to suggest something.

You may find the posters arguments compelling, logical or perhaps even simply interesting.

I find them laced with almost every logical fallacy that exists.

Bottom line, some people need faith, need to believe in the magical existence of some diety, and that helps them live a happier life. So be it....

They will also defend their faith, and that is fine too; so long as it does not include blowing up a bus full of kids i think we were all set....

The fact remains, religion can be among the greatest aspects of humanity, but you will always have people who pervert such things for personal gain; you see them on TV begging for your money and marching in the streets of Iraq or Jerusalem. That people can justify killing others through their religious beliefs staggers the mind, and is the perfect demonstration of why religion can be poision, and the opiate of the masses.

Until people can apply better thought to their actions and not simply take action because some religious leader, who is little more than a mob boos, says to.....the perversion of religion will continue to plague the planet.

I hold no more ill will toward people such as savage than i do toward those who believe in leprechauns, the easter bunny or big foot...

We all know that this is an alias. If you need any proof, see the thread where he talks about "banging" a girl. I know a lot of mindless Bible thumpers and they don't use terminology like that. :cry: Anyways, that in itself is what's scary..........there are lots of people out there like him, and they're 100% real. I know a lot of them around here, but I know that this isn't the only state wth a large contingency of them, either. They're EVERYWHERE.

Maybe this poster thought about all of this ahead of time and this is a huge mockery to represent this entire process??? If so, well-done. :unsure: If not and it's all for fun......still, well-done. Your imitation of this group of people is fucking spot-on. Genius, actually.

dude...you're so progressive

10-1 odds its kpbuckeye. Sounds/posts like a religious version of him.

Just what the bored needs, more ignorance and extremism

:lol:

:lol:

geeze you are obsessed with me. :thumbsup:

Just refuse to engage him in those Bible-type discussions

and he may go away?

Just refuse to engage him in those Bible-type discussions

and he may go away?

That never works, we've tried it w/ a few posters......

[savage Beast] YOU'RE GOING TO HELL FOR THAT POST!! [/savage Beast] :lol:

Correction.....the Lake of Fire....or at least I think that is what he always says! :thumbsup:

That never works, we've tried it w/ a few posters......

Agreed.

Its either an alias...anyone remember when alia were actually funny?....or its someone trying to stir up trouble in general and gets off on the confrontation.

...or its someone trying to stir up trouble in general and gets off on the confrontation.

but if no one continues to confront him, the thrill for him will be removed,

he is then left empty and frustrated, therefore he loses to us. We defeat

his intentions.

This is typical of what you will find where people take the writings of books such as the bible and apply their own logic and reasoning to either fill in missing pieces, explain away obvious contradictions, or even add tot he context to suggest something.

Sort of like getting an MBA and taking it to the extreme..... :lol:

but if no one continues to confront him, the thrill for him will be removed,

he is then left empty and frustrated, therefore he loses to us. We defeat

his intentions.

THAT'S when posters create aliases so they keep their postings alive.

Sort of like getting an MBA and taking it to the extreme..... :lol:

or paying 700k for a 300k house and taking on a loan you could not afford feeding into a ponzi scheme that brought our economy to its knees? :thumbsup:

there may be one more....

We all know that this is an alias. If you need any proof, see the thread where he talks about "banging" a girl. I know a lot of mindless Bible thumpers and they don't use terminology like that. :lol: Anyways, that in itself is what's scary..........there are lots of people out there like him, and they're 100% real. I know a lot of them around here, but I know that this isn't the only state wth a large contingency of them, either. They're EVERYWHERE.

As a Christian who would probably be labeled as fundamentalist (at least as defined by Plantinga) by a lot of people, those people either mocked or represented by Savage Beast drive me absolutely nuts. In reality, some Christians are rather brilliant; Christianity is far from intellectual suicide. But the people who get the press give everyone else the impression that we're all a bunch of idiots spouting mindless drivel all day. Really gives Christianity as a whole a bad name.

As a Christian who would probably be labeled as fundamentalist (at least as defined by Plantinga) by a lot of people, those people either mocked or represented by Savage Beast drive me absolutely nuts. In reality, some Christians are rather brilliant; Christianity is far from intellectual suicide. But the people who get the press give everyone else the impression that we're all a bunch of idiots spouting mindless drivel all day. Really gives Christianity as a whole a bad name.

Extremists from any religious groups are irritating (i.e. the Taliban)

Extremists from any religious groups are irritating (i.e. the Taliban)

This is true, although the definition of extremist varies from person to person (like fundamentalist). I'd probably be called an extremist by some, yet the people that I consider extremist still drive me up a wall.

It's sad that these people are always the ones who get the press. Did Christians really want to be represented by Jerry Falwell (I won't even mention Joel Osteen, because nothing he says suggests that he's actually a Christian)? Do blacks want to be represented by Jesse Jackson? Do Muslims want to be represented by the Taliban?

If you want to be entertained for hours: type in crazy Christians on youtube :huh:

:huh:

Yeah, you provide plenty of that yourself, along with biatching and moaning constantly.

Kinda suspect this, except maybe I personally wouldn't consider his parents' beliefs wacko and extremist.

This is true, although the definition of extremist varies from person to person (like fundamentalist). I'd probably be called an extremist by some, yet the people that I consider extremist still drive me up a wall.

It's sad that these people are always the ones who get the press. Did Christians really want to be represented by Jerry Falwell (I won't even mention Joel Osteen, because nothing he says suggests that he's actually a Christian)?

:pointstosky:

I hold no more ill will toward those who believe in leprechauns

You don't have to. They believe in you laddy!

Thanks for all of the nice responses.

I knew you guys loved me. :thumbsup:

They are all gay in your mouth.

The best part of this is that while this wacko is talking, O'Reilly says "well, you're obviously a nut".

Then the other guy says, "Shirley, this is Alan Combs...what's the matter with you?". :thumbsup:

SB likes to recite interpretations (or make up his own) as to the author's intent (although it was supposedly written quite some time ago)...

Maybe the author really meant,

First god created earth, then he rested...

Then he created man, then he rested...

Then he created women and no one has rested since!

HTH

Yeah, you provide plenty of that yourself, along with biatching and moaning constantly.

Go back to your Jerry Springer life and leave this bored a better place :unsure:

SB likes to recite interpretations (or make up his own) as to the author's intent (although it was supposedly written quite some time ago)...

Maybe the author really meant,

First god created earth, then he rested...

Then he created man, then he rested...

Then he created women and no one has rested since!

HTH

Some rare hilarity on this bored, well played, well played.... :unsure:

5K+ posts is quite a bit for an alias. Anyone care enough to weed thru all of that posting history? I sure as shiot don't. :unsure:

5K+ posts is quite a bit for an alias. Anyone care enough to weed thru all of that posting history? I sure as shiot don't. :banana:

Does anybody here use their real full name? :unsure:

The only poster here at FFToday I know who does is Joey Harrington.

Does anybody here use their real full name? :wub:

The only poster here at FFToday I know who does is Joey Harrington.

Not sure what you mean, as I don't give a flying fock as to what your real full name is, and I said nothing to imply I did. I presume you mean your name in real life. Original handle here tho, some people seem to care. Just saying. :dunno:

Not sure what you mean, as I don't give a flying fock as to what your real full name is, and I said nothing to imply I did. I presume you mean your name in real life. Original handle here tho, some people seem to care. Just saying. :wub:

:dunno:

Have you served time?