Sign in to follow this  
Alimony Tony

Preseason picks

Good

1 The Vince Youngs

2 Dr Jellyfinger

3 Vermicous Knids

4 Bahama Llamas

The only thing that may hold The Vince Youngs back from winning their first LOST title is...Vince Young.

Bad

1 Azz Kickin Mules

2 Illegal Touching

3 Scorpion's Sting

4 Nightmare

Scorp's team begins to slide. He had a nice run for 7 years on the back of Marshall Faulk and LT. Drafting at or near the bottom every year starts taking it's toll. Scooby has done so little with so much. I can only conclude it must be his coaching. His GM skills aren't the problem. :ninja: But this is the year he breaks through.

Ugly

1 Hi-Line Horns

2 Uderpong's Lederhosen Lads

3 Village Idiots

4 RIP Galt

Hi-Line goes into the playoffs looking to defend their crown.

Three wild card teams: Uderpong's Lederhosen Lads, Village Idiots, Dr. Jellyfinger

2008 LOST Champion Azz Kickin Mules

Bump for the playoffs, you had better not have jinxed me!!!

Well, if S-jax would have stayed healthy and LJ wouldn't have been suspended half the damn year, I might have had a shot. :dunno:

I'll be back next year, though!! I think Portis' best days are behind him after this year and I replaced him with a new young dynasty star and I got rid of Plaxigoober for Steve Smith. So far, I like the trade.

Well, if S-jax would have stayed healthy and LJ wouldn't have been suspended half the damn year, I might have had a shot. :banana:

I'll be back next year, though!! I think Portis' best days are behind him after this year and I replaced him with a new young dynasty star and I got rid of Plaxigoober for Steve Smith. So far, I like the trade.

Yeah thanks for Plax, WTF is up with him...... :music_guitarred:

Yeah thanks for Plax, WTF is up with him...... :nono:

I dunno, but I'm damn glad I got rid of him when I did. He had turned into the type of player who was only thrown to in the red zone, which isn't bad, but it lends itself to alot of 3 catch, 20-30 yard games with the occasional TD pass.

And now to knock out AT, your not beating me this time!!!!!

And now to knock out AT, your not beating me this time!!!!!

LOL @ any league that his team of spares managed to make the playoffs in. I still can't believe this.

LOL @ any league that his team of spares managed to make the playoffs in. I still can't believe this.

You and me both

You and me both

Hell, I don't think anyone can believe it. Finished second in the regular season and playoffs. Sorry Scoob.