Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

I'm baaaaacck baby!

Ok, long story short ... I neglected my domain and I was gonna transfer it to godaddy. Someone swiped it from me. I ignored them for a year ... and swiped it back.

I found all the old html ... missing a few images.

StudioWoods.com

I painted this over 20 years ago, in High School. It's about 4 feet tall. Yeah ... prodigy ... heard words like that back then. An artist ... and a computer nerd. I just want to be a normal guy though.

For The Past 6 Months

1986, collection of Eldon C. Mathews

This guy I knew....back in 91 when we were going through basic over at Fort Sill Oklahoma....he used to talk about his paintings back home....He had some girl knocked up and was living with her family....thought the only way out of that crap life was going Army....Hell there was a war on the horizon everyone wanted in....so he talks about these paints and inspirations for them....going to the lake with his family as a kid....hiking up mountains...memories of his life. So this guy wants a war so he can do some new paintings....have some drill sergeant screaming at him so it will inspire him....one night we decide to give him a life memory and pound the fock out of him while he was sleeping. Right out of Full Metal Jacket....good stuff. Also it didn't help him that he kept getting us smoked by the DS because he was as useless as a dingleberry on my asscrack.

WHAT THE FACK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

GET THE FACK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

My namesake grandfather was a Lt. Col. in WW2.

My Mom's Dad (my grandpa) is still alive, and is also a WW2 vet. He was a photographer.

And his brother, Ralph ... deciphered the Japanese surrender.

Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to discuss the details.

Spent seven months in the Kuwaiti desert pounding sand and fixing trucks back in 91...war was over in just a few hours...about 100....sent back to the states switched over to National Guard in 95 when my time was up....good deal...free in state tuition....got my bachelors....got my masters...but they don't pay as much for masters...mostly comes out of your pocket...bumped me up in rank quite a bit so when I was deployed to Iraq I was more about giving orders than taking them....it was a good gig...back in the summer of 2003...the IEDs weren't as high tech as they are now...one of my biggest fears was getting shot by the Iraqis we trained...one guy I know...Nate Smith...was ambushed by his own guys...a lot of them were former Republican Guard. My old man was in Vietnam...grandfathers both were in WWII...my maternal grandfather fought for the Brits against the Nazis during the blitz. His house was hit by an incinery bomb...burned part of it to the ground...my great grandfather fought in WWI for the Brits over in Turkey against the Ottoman....and his great uncle fought the Russians in the Crimea....we're born to kill in my family...I could give you my confirmed kills but it would only make me look like a psychopath.

Ok, long story short ... I neglected my domain and I was gonna transfer it to godaddy. Someone swiped it from me. I ignored them for a year ... and swiped it back.

I found all the old html ... missing a few images.

StudioWoods.com

Adam F. Woods., with phone number included. I won't be an asspound and post the number, but you know someone here is going to prank call you...eventually.

:nono:

Adam F. Woods., with phone number included. I won't be an asspound and post the number, but you know someone here is going to prank call you...eventually.

:lol:

I will :nono:

So......how did you enjoy your stay in the Maricopa County jail?

More importantly, how long do you have to register as a sex offender?

:doublethumbsup:

Adam F. Woods

347 W. 16th Street

New York, NY 10011

(646) 486-0335

:headbanger:

Adam F. Woods

347 W. 16th Street

New York, NY 10011

(646) 486-0335

:pointstosky:

:D You're not going to do a Toro on him, are you?

At any rate, I believe that's GFIAFP's former address since it's listed as New York. From some of his past posts, I gather he resides in the Phoenix area now...and lives in his Jeep. :alsonotreally:

Still, it'd be easy to determine his phone number in the Phoenix area since we know his full name now.

:ninja:

WHAT THE FACK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

GET THE FACK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

My namesake grandfather was a Lt. Col. in WW2.

My Mom's Dad (my grandpa) is still alive, and is also a WW2 vet. He was a photographer.

And his brother, Ralph ... deciphered the Japanese surrender.

Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to discuss the details.

I'm so focking dizzy from spinning in my grave. Somebody stop this merry go round. My great, great, great, great grandson is fruity, sloppy power bottom. :bandana:

The only thing Giants Fan will be pwning is his Jeep as soon as he runs out of money.

Actually, I found a 1 BR houseboat for $30k in Seattle I might be buying! My Jeep is for sale.

It's gotta be better than that sh!thole I used to live in in NYC, 347 W. 16th ... landlord, Daniel Benedict ... that place was a rat infested, broke down sh!t house. Google the address and read for yourself what a slumlord that guy is.

Also, the phone number ... not accurate. Not for about 3 years now. Anyone notice the copyright years?

BTW ... Girl Reading I think is one of those fabulous lucky moments in art. There was no digital composition, or model, no blurring of the license plate ... a little cropping maybe when I scanned it in. I just saw this young girl reading a book about lunch time. Took 1 shot.

I think it's a nice shot.

BTW ... Girl Reading I think is one of those fabulous lucky moments in art. There was no digital composition, or model, no blurring of the license plate ... a little cropping maybe when I scanned it in. I just saw this young girl reading a book about lunch time. Took 1 shot.

I think it's a nice shot.

Thats a mighty big dildo in her arse :pointstosky:

Thats a mighty big dildo in her arse :pointstosky:

It is rather big. Not quite as impressive as my peemus, but somewhat close.