Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

Fee deadline: Aug 15th

alright its time to get this thing into gear, I'm going to need everyone's entry fees by august 15th and then we will plan on starting the draft on the 16th. Let's get rolling guys :)

Hey Smitty, who hasn't paid yet? Maybe we can send emails to the owners to let them know. One email may not catch their eye, but a few of them might. Just a suggestion. Shall we start looking for new owners if some owners don't pay? Will it delay the draft date?

Hey Smitty, who hasn't paid yet? Maybe we can send emails to the owners to let them know. One email may not catch their eye, but a few of them might. Just a suggestion. Shall we start looking for new owners if some owners don't pay? Will it delay the draft date?

I have emailed all the non-payers already, but its probably time to send another one. I havent heard anything from Shox, Singman or DBF regarding payments, or at all for quite sometime.

I have emailed all the non-payers already, but its probably time to send another one. I havent heard anything from Shox, Singman or DBF regarding payments, or at all for quite sometime.

Okay, I'll try to dig up those emails and send another friendly reminder too. I'm sure they still want to be in the league. :shocking:

I agree it's time to pony up. no reason it should have taken this long.

I'll bet nobody here has made less money than me this year.

it time to crap or get off the pot.

I think we should make the 8/15 deadline a firm one and should start lining up buddies/other league mates to take over non paying teams. :music_guitarred:

I think we should make the 8/15 deadline a firm one and should start lining up buddies/other league mates to take over non paying teams. :mad:

:pointstosky:

It'd be nice if we could start the draft on 8/16.

Screw these guys... we're going on almost a week since they've been emailed for the 100th time, they aren't that worried about it. So neither should we, grab the bull by the balls smitty boy. :overhead:

:thumbsdown:

It'd be nice if we could start the draft on 8/16.

Screw these guys... we're going on almost a week since they've been emailed for the 100th time, they aren't that worried about it. So neither should we, grab the bull by the balls smitty boy. :lol:

Ideally I would like to start the draft then as well..I'm moving at the end of the month and might have a couple days with limited access..hopefully everything runs smoothly from here!

I'll be in the craptastic town of Houston on the 16th so I will have limited availability. I'll do the best I can so as not to hold up the draft.

Sign in to follow this