Sign in to follow this  
Bert

If You Come to Texas and Kill Someone

That's just our policy so the liberal ass Supreme Court and the World Court can kick our asses.

This little Fock is finally gonna die.

I hope they screw up and it takes an hour of excruciating pain before this worthless POS dies.

No you don't. And I'd love for him to get as much pain as possible as well. However, that's what caused a moratorium on executions for the last year or so when the SCOTUS had to determine whether lethal injection was cruel and unusual punishment. And the last thing I want is Heliberto Chi to not get his just punishment come Thursday due to a botched execution of Jose Medellin today.

what if you already live there and kill someone? is that ok?

No you don't. And I'd love for him to get as much pain as possible as well. However, that's what caused a moratorium on executions for the last year or so when the SCOTUS had to determine whether lethal injection was cruel and unusual punishment. And the last thing I want is Heliberto Chi to not get his just punishment come Thursday due to a botched execution of Jose Medellin today.

I know you're right. I wish the fathers of those two girls could have an hour alone with him before the execution that would be justice.

what if you already live there and kill someone? is that ok?

No we don't discriminate against anybody when it comes to killin' criminals. People that live here know the rules it is all the foreigners like yourself that seem to not understand.

No we don't discriminate against anybody when it comes to killin' criminals. People that live here know the rules it is all the foreigners like yourself that seem to not understand.

:cry:

Texas justice rules. We come close to Texas justice here in Oklahoma as well. Fock the liberal East and West coast pvssies with their overcrowded prisons and gay pride marches.

:thumbsup:

Texas justice rules. We come close to Texas justice here in Oklahoma as well. Fock the liberal East and West coast pvssies with their overcrowded prisons and gay pride marches.

Yea...We are all gonna burn in the lake of fire :overhead:

:thumbsup:

Texas justice rules.

You support the death penalty? Wasn't Christ put to death? Wow...you're a hypocrite Christian douche-bag. Burn in Hell....or at least in that Lake of Fire.

I'd much rather live in the USA than in Texas or Miami.

fixed

Really hate our gov't sometimes:

The scheduled execution of Jose Medellin in Texas is on hold while the U.S. Supreme Court considers an appeal in his case. The death warrant, which allowed the lethal injection to be carried out after 6 p.m., remains in effect until midnight.

http://lonestartimes.com/2008/08/05/traves...till-breathing/

:unsure:

Texas is the most ass-backwards state out there. Y'all take pride in what a bunch of fockin' prehistoric morons you are.

I might also point out that my home state is three times the size of yours. That always gets Texans riled up!

:thumbsdown:

I think someone pulled a prank on Savage...

http://www.pensitoreview.com/images/photo-...e's-gay.jpg

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere FISHY FISHY FISHY FISHY!

Splitting 5-4, the Supreme Court refused Tuesday night to delay the execution in Texas of Mexican national Jose Ernesto Medellin.

:mellow:

:mellow:

:first:

Gotta love teasing the SOB. Thinking he has a chance to stay alive, then this comes back. :mellow:

The only thing better would have been if his execution date would have been 3 am the day daylight saving time starts.

Coming up on 2, "Looks like you've got another hour. Nope, spring forward, assh0le!"

Medellin's execution will be the first of what promises to be a busy month at the state's death chamber in Huntsville. Five other men are scheduled to die by lethal injection in the next four weeks, including one on Thursday.

:overhead:

dead. :overhead:

Texas executes Mexican-born killer

By MICHAEL GRACZYK – 15 minutes ago

HUNTSVILLE, Texas (AP) — Texas has executed Mexican-born condemned prisoner Jose Medellin for the rape and murder of two teenage girls 15 years ago.

The state carried out the execution late Tuesday night after the U.S. Supreme Court rejected his request for a reprieve in a split vote.

Anyone read about this fat fock on death row who is petitioning he is to fat to be injected?

Death row inmate argues he is too fat to be executed humanely

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5h6VFNx...Zz6xtLCOSvgzvRQ

"Richard Cooey, 41, was sentenced to death for the 1986 murder and rape of two female college students."

Gee was this fat bastard humane while raping and killing two teenagers? If I was in charge I would tell this CBF not to worry he will roast just fine in the chair.

Anyone read about this fat fock on death row who is petitioning he is to fat to be injected?

"Richard Cooey, 41, was sentenced to death for the 1986 murder and rape of two female college students."

Gee was this fat bastard humane while raping and killing two teenagers? If I was in charge I would tell this CBF not to worry he will roast just fine in the chair.

...or firing squad. Hell, I just watched an episode of Wild West Tech where they had an automatic firing squad back in 1900. It seemed to be pretty effective and cheap.

Good for them. Its not the world courts decision on weather capital punishment should be carried out in the U.S.

As my old college roomie used to say.

Fock em and let em eat fish heads.

Good for them. Its not the world courts decision on weather capital punishment should be carried out in the U.S.

Oh...but it's the US's job to police the world?

How about we starve him to death. :thumbsdown:

dead. :wave:

:thumbsdown:

We just gotta accelerate the process. I think Texas is getting better at that too - no more endless appeals in some cases. Like Ron White says, the libruhls up North are trying to outlaw it, we're putting in an express lane. :rolleyes:

You support the death penalty? Wasn't Christ put to death? Wow...you're a hypocrite Christian douche-bag. Burn in Hell....or at least in that Lake of Fire.

I do not recall anywhere in the Gospel that Christ was put to death for raping and killing two young girls.../shrug

I do not recall anywhere in the Gospel that Christ was put to death for raping and killing two young girls.../shrug

Doesn't matter the reason...the death penalty is the death penalty. You can't tell me the US government has NEVER put an innocent person to death.

Doesn't matter the reason...the death penalty is the death penalty. You can't tell me the US government has NEVER put an innocent person to death.

can you prove that the US gov't has executed an innocent person?

can you prove that the US gov't has executed an innocent person?

Can you prove they haven't?

This begs the question...if someone works in the prison system and kills someone does that mean they go to Hell IF the person was innocent? I can't imagine Jesus being too happy with someone whose life work was to kill people considering he was tried and killed by the Romans.

Also...do Christians blame Jews for Christ's death? I know it got Mel Gibson in a lot of trouble for voicing it but did he have valid point? I'm not sure of the Gospel's take on this.

Can you prove they haven't jailed innocent people? Does that mean we shouldn't imprison anyone?

Can you prove they haven't jailed innocent people? Does that mean we shouldn't imprison anyone?

Stop it.

Seriously.

Nobody is debating jailing so please try to keep up, dillweed.

Stop it.

Seriously.

Nobody is debating jailing so please try to keep up, dillweed.

Would you explain why liberals have a problem killing criminals but no problem killing unborn babies?

This begs the question...if someone works in the prison system and kills someone does that mean they go to Hell IF the person was innocent? I can't imagine Jesus being too happy with someone whose life work was to kill people considering he was tried and killed by the Romans.

Also...do Christians blame Jews for Christ's death? I know it got Mel Gibson in a lot of trouble for voicing it but did he have valid point? I'm not sure of the Gospel's take on this.

every person executed in this country was given due process, was convicted and allowed to appeal a BUNCH of times. Sorry bud but the burden of proof is on you to prove an innocent was executed. The proof of their guilt has been shown well beyond a reasonable doubt. It's telling that out of the multitudes that have been executed the best you can come up with is "prove an innocent hasn't been executed" considering what we have to go through to execute a person. I suspect it has more to do with being opposed to the penalty than really believing in their innocence. Much like Jose the other night - he never suggested he wasn't guilty, just that he didn't get the chance to talk to the Mexican consulate.