Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Steven Jackson

What is S jax value in the draft if the holdout continues? I think he will have great when he signs, but what i'm hearing is he might be holding out for a long time. I draft next week and have the 7th pick. I never dreamed he would be there at 7, but with holdout situation he might be. Would it be worth it?

What is S jax value in the draft if the holdout continues? I think he will have great when he signs, but what i'm hearing is he might be holding out for a long time. I draft next week and have the 7th pick. I never dreamed he would be there at 7, but with holdout situation he might be. Would it be worth it?

Tough call. Unless his contract status improves, I think I'd pass on him if he's still available.

OK, can someone tell me the last time a stud/elite RB held out into/past the start of the season, and how far into the season (I'm drawing a blank, although I do vaguely remember something like this a decade ago) was it Thurman Thomas????

OK, can someone tell me the last time a stud/elite RB held out into/past the start of the season, and how far into the season (I'm drawing a blank, although I do vaguely remember something like this a decade ago) was it Thurman Thomas????

It doesn't happen. The odds are in your favor...if you are around 7 and he is there grab him.

It doesn't happen. The odds are in your favor...if you are around 7 and he is there grab him.

Yeah, I thought so........ It doesn't happen

:)

i have to agree. i just dont see this lasting and if he falls to you at 7 grab him... picking at 4 is a different story there i might bump a few guys ahead of him.

btw Murph i love that sig.

In a redraft league if he is still a holdout it might be hard to take him ahead of any of these IMO

LT

ADP

Westy

Addai

Gore

Brady

MBIII

Lynch

LJ

We saw what happened to LJ last year when he held out of camp. Not saying it is the same thing, but history has shown that when a guy holds out he typically struggles.

In a keeper dynasty league if he got to the 7th pick I would grab him.