Sign in to follow this  
thedanzone

nospk and EAwer

Twinsdad mentioned that you two are interested in the FFT Metro Detroit League. We are getting some things settled now and I need to know if you're still interested and I need you to chime in on something.

e-mail me at dfenwick2000@yahoo.com, basically now, so we can this ball rolling in your direction.

TIA

I move up to school (MSU) on the 21st, and Saturdays are generally not good. I wouldnt mind driivng in on a sunday or even for dinner and draft after school is in session. LEt me know.

What a great place to have a draft.

The hookers/strippers are practically free and there is plenty of parking.

I move up to school (MSU) on the 21st, and Saturdays are generally not good. I wouldnt mind driivng in on a sunday or even for dinner and draft after school is in session. LEt me know.

We're looking at September 3rd at about 7:00 PM. That may change, but it is looking really solid for that date. Lansing is only an hour away, you sure about it?

where? detroit?

Everything in Detroit is pretty cool right now. Only one problem you have to look out for...

Beware of Mayor

We're looking at September 3rd at about 7:00 PM. That may change, but it is looking really solid for that date. Lansing is only an hour away, you sure about it?

I could do Septemember 3rd at 7, its a wednesday right? If possible could we do something in the Western Suburbs and not down river?

Everything in Detroit is pretty cool right now. Only one problem you have to look out for...

Beware of Mayor

Isn't he in the slammer?

I could do Septemember 3rd at 7, its a wednesday right? If possible could we do something in the Western Suburbs and not down river?

Go to my site at http://www.thedanzone.com/phpBB2/index.php to join the group. If you need to register you won't get quick access, I'll have to approve your registration which should take minutes.

I'd like to have something at my house at I-96 and Middlebelt. That should be great for you!

Go to my site at http://www.thedanzone.com/phpBB2/index.php to join the group. If you need to register you won't get quick access, I'll have to approve your registration which should take minutes.

I'd like to have something at my house at I-96 and Middlebelt. That should be great for you!

yea, that location would be basically perfect for me coming from lansing.

hes out and acting mayor.

He needs to start acting a bit like a mayor