Sign in to follow this  
yegua22

New Dynasty league needs 2 owners $100 entry fee

Ok,

We have a new dynasty league where teams were drafted but due to some circumstances 2 owners need to be replaced. The league payments will be made using LeagueSafe.com, so no fears on losing any money. If you are interested in taking over a team please let me know and I will fill you in on all the circumstances that went on and what we are doing with the replacement. You can email me or find me on aim (yegua22) or yahoo IM (jeremydon)

Entry Fee: 100

Prizes:

1st: 700

2nd: 350

3rd: 150

Starting Lineup:

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

1 Flex (RB, WR, TE)

1 PK

1 DT

Scoring

WCOOP

League site is http://www29.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/70149

Available teams are the Terminators and Space Balls

Hey, Im interested. Email me the teams and league details and I'll see if I want to take over one. My email is russchaote@hotmail.com. thanks

Hey, Im interested. Email me the teams and league details and I'll see if I want to take over one. My email is russchaote@hotmail.com. thanks

Your email is being rejected.

Hey, I sent a reply to your email, but it kept getting rejected. I then tried your hotmail account let me know if you got it. Thanks, Russ

Hey, I sent a reply to your email, but it kept getting rejected. I then tried your hotmail account let me know if you got it. Thanks, Russ

NO, I didnt get it. I tried emailing you through the site as well, not sure if you go that.

There is one team, space balls, still available.

1st what is WCOOF rules? 2nd How many players can you keep from year to year? 3rd I think if I do another draft I will have to find a new girlfriend and this team looks manageable. Not the best but I think I could make it work if you let me pick up Brett Favre before the waiver. I'm very active in my leagues and have no problem sending you the money as long as you don't bail and take the money to Mexico like the last guy did. I don't know what the problem with the emails is, but here is mine again. russchoate@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Russ

1st what is WCOOF rules? 2nd How many players can you keep from year to year? 3rd I think if I do another draft I will have to find a new girlfriend and this team looks manageable. Not the best but I think I could make it work if you let me pick up Brett Favre before the waiver. I'm very active in my leagues and have no problem sending you the money as long as you don't bail and take the money to Mexico like the last guy did. I don't know what the problem with the emails is, but here is mine again. russchoate@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Russ

Sorry, that's a typo, should be WCOFF.

As of right now the league is full. If one of the replacements drops out I will try and email you again.

Thanks

Jeremy