Sign in to follow this  
PistolPete2432

Trade Proposal, 16 Team League

I was offered Marion Barber and Muhsin Muhammed for Braylon Edwards and Selvin Young.

Do I do it? counter offer? i need any advice at all

Heres my roster

QB Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB P

RB Selvin Young, Den RB

RB Kevin Smith, Det RB

WR Randy Moss, NE WR

WR Braylon Edwards, Cle WR P

WR Sidney Rice, Min WR P

TE L.J. Smith, Phi TE

D/ST Chargers D/ST, SD D/ST

K Nick Folk, Dal K

Bench Matt Leinart, Ari QB

Bench Maurice Morris, Sea RB

Bench Kevin Jones, Chi RB P

Bench Robert Meachem, NO WR

Bench Chris Baker, NYJ TE

Bench Chad Jackson, NE WR

Bench Chris Henry*, Cin WR O

Heres his:

QB Brett Favre, NYJ QB P

RB Marion Barber, Dal RB

RB DeAngelo Williams, Car RB

WR Andre Johnson, Hou WR P

WR Greg Jennings, GB WR P

WR Muhsin Muhammad, Car WR P

TE Jason Witten, Dal TE

D/ST Giants D/ST, NYG D/ST

K David Akers, Phi K

Bench Felix Jones, Dal RB

Bench Philip Rivers, SD QB P

Bench Ladell Betts, Was RB P

Bench Steve Slaton, Hou RB

Bench David Patten, NO WR

Bench Malcolm Kelly, Was WR Q

Bench Brian Leonard, StL RB Q

I think you would take too big of a hit at WR if you make that move. Edwards for Mushy is a big drop off IMO. Even though you would be getting a much better back in Barber, I wouldn't do this trade. I don't really see anything that would a counter that either of you would accept. I would stick with what you have and maybe someone else from your group will have a better trade for you. Don't give up Edwards. The combo of Edwards and Moss is gonna be huge! Thanks for the input on my post. Good luck!

im almost inclined to do it. Maybe do a counter offer for jennings instead of muhammed, or try to get felix jones as a handcuff in there some how. I think Braylon comes down to earth a little this eyar and feel the browns will spread the ball out more. You have chris henry on your bench......selvin young is on the broncos, and it can be frustrating having him(even though torain is injured).

If you can get just a little more out of the deal, go for it. Barber is the real deal.

Thanks for answering mine

I personally would make the trade, I think the upgrade a RB is significant. I am not sold on Cleveland as a unit, Anderson in concussed and that can be problematic and Quinn has never been really tested. Edwards will still score much more than Mush, but how much more will Barber score over Young?

I'd make the trade. upgrading RB, but dropping WR.

Like someone mentioned before, I like Edwards, but he won't put up the same #s as he did last year. He's probably got the hardest schedule in the league compared to other WRs. You'd have to pick some WW gems though as your RBs would be carrying your team.

If I were you I would see if he wanted to give up jennings in place of muhammed. If he doesn't I would keep what you have Edwards and Moss what a combo. Besides Young is going to have a decent year in that Broncos run system. Hope This helps. Good Luck. :lol:

Your team is stacked at WR, especially in a 16 team league. You definitely need help at RB and getting Barber would be a definite upgrade. I would definitely see if you could work Jennings into the deal instead of Muhammed, but even if not I would still take it as you definitely need help at RB. Hope this helps.

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...c=319477&hl