Sign in to follow this  
torridjoe

where do we draft?/FAs?

I thought we were drafting at the league page? Looks dead.

It looks like it might be here at FFT--but where are the available players listed? My whole roster is still full...

We are drafting here. The only players that are ubavailable are each tems' two keepers and Free Agents drafted thus far in Round Three. Your pick should go in the Topic listed as Round 3.

Your current roster only cosnsists of you two chosen keepers.

I thought we were drafting at the league page? Looks dead.

It looks like it might be here at FFT--but where are the available players listed? My whole roster is still full...

Drafting here, I'll wipe out the rosters tonight, with the exceptions of the players kept/drafted today.

We are drafting here. The only players that are ubavailable are each tems' two keepers and Free Agents drafted thus far in Round Three. Your pick should go in the Topic listed as Round 3.

so there's no list of free agents? It's hard to keep track of who's available based on their non-appearance on a list (especially if the "picked" list is not pristinely up to date), but OK.

And Hi PISL! :pointstosky:

I speak English good, I learn it from book.

Torrid, it makes a list of all players. It crosses names of everybody's keepers off said list. It then crosses off names of players taken in round three so far. It continues to cross names off list as players are drafted. It puts the lotion in the fockin' basket.

:pointstosky:

Torrid, it makes a list of all players. It crosses names of everybody's keepers off said list. It then crosses off names of players taken in round three so far. It continues to cross names off list as players are drafted. It puts the lotion in the fockin' basket.

:dunno:

That's one of them thar, uhhhhhhh............cheatsheets? :unsure:

I speak English good, I learn it from book.

:unsure:

Do you guys really still use cheatsheets?? I guess all my leagues draft from sites where the rosters are kept electronically. Or I use the draft buddy and enter the keepers for my main money league that doesn't do so...which I suppose I can do here as well. I haven't actually made or consulted my own "cheatsheet" in years; I just look at who's left and work from accumulated knowledge that way.

Just asking. !!