Sign in to follow this  
dvldog

Give E Royal, V Jackson for Coleston?

I have Royal and was offered, Coleston FOR

E Royal, Vincent Jackson, Ray Rice. He has Magahee of course.

It is PPR league, 2 RB 3WR and flex. I could live for a few weeks as I have P. Burress, A Johnson, and Chad Johnson, with Deshaun Jackson backup. But is Coleston worth waiting and giving up Royal and Jackson? I know he made a late rush last year but how will he perform returning from ssugery? I don't think i want to pull the trigger. I never been a huge Coleston guy even though I had him his first year.

Would you make the trade?

I have Royal and was offered, Coleston FOR

E Royal, Vincent Jackson, Ray Rice. He has Magahee of course.

It is PPR league, 2 RB 3WR and flex. I could live for a few weeks as I have P. Burress, A Johnson, and Chad Johnson, with Deshaun Jackson backup. But is Coleston worth waiting and giving up Royal and Jackson? I know he made a late rush last year but how will he perform returning from ssugery? I don't think i want to pull the trigger. I never been a huge Coleston guy even though I had him his first year.

Would you make the trade?

I wouldn't. I have had Colston -- he's injury prone. And remember last year he had a slow start. You already have a solid WR corps. Maybe use those pieces to instead firm up another area of your roster.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=323512 -- see mine