Sign in to follow this  
Charger Fan22

Sorry if I cause a delay

It's about 6pm mountain time and there is a good chance that I won't make it back to my computer until late tomorrow afternoon. I'm going out with some people from our Denver office and then I'm flying back tomorrow morning.

I would pre-draft but it's a little difficult when my pick is 25 picks away. I'll try to check tonight but it seems doubtful that we'll get through 25 picks in the next 6 or 7 hours.

But, unlike the last 3 years, my average draft time is under 1 minute so far.

So long as you don't step over the 6-hour limit, you'll be good. But pre-drafting just in case isn't a bad idea, simply so that you protect yourself should we get that far. You can then delete them if you get back ahead of time.

I made it back a little earlier than I thought but I'll be flying out in the morning. I'll try to pre-draft a little but it's hard when there are still 21 picks before mine. Chances are they'll be gone by the time it gets to me.

Dude - hell of a job! You and Dalem are currently both under a minute with average draft time. I was kind of harsh last year when you held us up, and I gotta say I am pleasantly surprised by your diligence this year.

Fully half the league is under an hour in average draft time, and the worst of us are better than the average last year. :blink:

Fully half the league is under an hour in average draft time, and the worst of us are better than the average last year. :blink:

Fully agree. Everyone has been doing a great job.

bgsgfan - A disclaimer (excuse) for my draft time, which probably affects a couple of others as well: I have at least twice caught the night time going into my pick, severely hurting my pick time average. :lol:

:lol:

Very good job by all.

I agree. In five days, we've gotten half the draft done, even with some delays. And the part that caused me the most worry -- owners drafting others' keepers -- has been remedied. :rolleyes:

Good job by all. :rolleyes:

Except probert. :mad:

:ph34r:

Dude - hell of a job! You and Dalem are currently both under a minute with average draft time. I was kind of harsh last year when you held us up, and I gotta say I am pleasantly surprised by your diligence this year.

Fully half the league is under an hour in average draft time, and the worst of us are better than the average last year. :argue:

Last year I was traveling a lot and was at a client location and unable to check the draft during the day and usually trying to squeeze in 18 after leaving the office so I would go a few days at a time without checking the Internet other than work e-mails.

This year I'm going to our headquarters in Denver so I have a little more flexibility.