Sign in to follow this  
Vanillarainstorm

Was McGahee back in the game for a play late in the game?

yes, in fact i think he logged a carry after that, but then that moose mcclain or whatever took over and looked scarily good. Ray Rice is obviously in the doghouse if a 270 lb fullback is getting the bulk.

yes, in fact i think he logged a carry after that, but then that moose mcclain or whatever took over and looked scarily good. Ray Rice is obviously in the doghouse if a 270 lb fullback is getting the bulk.

McClain looks similar to Mike Anderson when he was moved from FB to RB.

McClain was 270 at the start of training camp, I bet he's a lot closer to 240 now

John Harbaugh spoke to Tim and Pat on Sirius NFL network this afternoon and said that McGahee would be sore but the injury was not serious. He also added that this was preliminary and they were still going to get it checked out.

John Harbaugh spoke to Tim and Pat on Sirius NFL network this afternoon and said that McGahee would be sore but the injury was not serious. He also added that this was preliminary and they were still going to get it checked out.

Good to see your still fighting the good fight.

Gonna be tough for anybody to count on this guy.

Good to see your still fighting the good fight.

Gonna be tough for anybody to count on this guy.

How is repeating what was said on the radio verbatim considered fighting any fight? Try again skippy.

Also, not sure if anyone is going to be able to count on ANY running back this year.

Here is a link to the Baltimore paper concerning McGahee..

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/footbal...0,6380037.story