Sign in to follow this  
RamslovaMartzhata

Ram Fans - Do you believe?

2 weeks ago, if you would have said that Rams are the worst team in the NFL, I would have agreed. I was very surprised they even attemtped to bring Linehan back as the he had clearly lost the team at the end of last season.

But firing Linehan and subsequent back to back wins against tough (arguable ?) NFC opponents have me believing. Now I know the Cowboys are in disarray, but that still doesn't discount the total ass thumpin we laid on them. Just the fact that we were able to get 2 wins in this early part of our schedule, and our defense has been playing stellar football (6 TO's and 9 sacks in last two games... heck I am even considering picking the D up!), our offense is starting to show life (Avery looks like he is the real deal), and we seem to be coming together. Throw in a weak division in which we've only played one divisional game, and we could easily make a run.

We have a tougher game in NE next week, but after that... is a long list of winnable games:

@ NE

AZ

@ NYJ

@ SF

CHI

MIA

@ AZ

SEA

SF

@ ATL

So what say you Rams Fans... can we do it? I think we got a shot :thumbsdown:

9-7 can win this division so hell yeah we still have a shot. We'll need a little luck, steer clear of the injury bug, and MOST IMPORTANTLY keep Bennett on the sidelines when he's back let Avery start.

As long as S.Jax keeps producing, I can care less how your Rams do :overhead:

I must admit, though, they looked pretyy damn good in the last 2 games.

Guest ramrock11

All this Rams fan believes is at least we are not the worst team in the NFL

All this Rams fan believes is at least we are not the worst team in the NFL

Not as long as the Seahawks, Bungles, Raiders, Cowfags, and Chiefs are still here, you aren't :overhead:

I'm not a Rams fan, but I can see why you would believe. Linehan was an idiot and Bulger saw that early. Linehan knew he and Bulger weren't on the same page so he benched him in an attempt to shift the locker room to Trent Green. It totally backfired as team leaders like SJax and Holt were vocal about what a horrible move it was. The front office made a great move cutting bait on a bad HC in Linehan and promoted Haslett who has HC experience. Haslett used common sense and immediately made Bulger the starting QB for the rest of the year. The locker room is now solidified. This team is now a TEAM. They are extremely dangerous and could still take the hapless NFC West.

It's not that bad of a time to be a Rams fan all of a sudden.

Not as long as the Seahawks, Bungles, Raiders, Cowfags, and Chiefs are still here, you aren't :music_guitarred:

Did you actually include the Cowboys in with that group ?

First year following the NFL ?

My apologies for the sarcasm if you're from overseas and you've only known football to be soccer...GOOOAAAAL ! :wall:

doosh

Did you actually include the Cowboys in with that group ?

First year following the NFL ?

My apologies for the sarcasm if you're from overseas and you've only known football to be soccer...GOOOAAAAL ! :thumbsup:

doosh

Didn't the Rams just kick their collective ass yesterday? :thumbsup:

doosh

Not as long as the Seahawks, Bungles, Raiders, Cowfags, and Chiefs are still here, you aren't :thumbsup:

Not only have the Lions sucked for 51 years, we can't even get props as the worst in the league.

0-16, baby. Bookit.

Didn't the Rams just kick their collective ass yesterday? :thumbsup:

doosh

Was that this year's #1 QB under center ?

or a 40 yearold "has been" throwing 3 picks ?

Come one, you're better than that, unless you have other "off the chart" opinions we can hear. :thumbsup:

Sucks being you.

Was that this year's #1 QB under center ?

or a 40 yearold "has been" throwing 3 picks ?

Come one, you're better than that, unless you have other "off the chart" opinions we can hear. :unsure:

Sucks being you.

Scoreboard, dooshe :overhead: