Sign in to follow this  
Philaliscous

I just traded LT!

I literally JUST traded Tomlinson and Jonathon Stewart for Brian Westbrook...

My Team looks like this now:

Jay Cutler

Trent Edwards

Brian Westbrook

Steve Slaton

Earnest Graham

Rudi Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Steve Smith

Calvin Johnson

Eddie Royal

Isaac Bruce

What do you think???

I was sick of waiting around on LT and felt like I did not need Stewart....Honest Opinions please

Thanks for the response, I felt like taking a risk and just really did not want to wait around. I got screwed tonight with Cutler blowing balls and dropped to 4-3 even though i lead in points but whatever.

Thanks again,

anyone else feel like weighing in?

If Westbrook's healthy, it's a good trade, mostly because of your RB depth. I trust him a lot more than LT--every week Westbrook played he was golden--and you can absorb the loss of Stewart with Graham and Slaton on board. I think you'd be wise to track down the Buckhalter owner and see if you can get Buck off him for Royal or Bruce to protect your new investment.

I have Westy and him not playing has been killing me. As long as he plays this trade is good, if he sits again it's gonna hurt.

If Westbrook's healthy, it's a good trade, mostly because of your RB depth. I trust him a lot more than LT--every week Westbrook played he was golden--and you can absorb the loss of Stewart with Graham and Slaton on board. I think you'd be wise to track down the Buckhalter owner and see if you can get Buck off him for Royal or Bruce to protect your new investment.

Haha you took the words right out of my mouth.

I traded Josh Morgan and Eddie Royal for Antonio Bryant and Correll Buckhalter...So my new investment is handcuffed!!!

Like the trade... Westbrook is a great #1, and then you have Slaton and Graham who have been good too... good trade!

Guest ramrock11

Shouldv'e been Lt for wessy straight up

Bad trade