Sign in to follow this  
Charger Fan22

Draft Picks

Can you switch my back-to-back picks of the Broncos and Graham? Just in case I keep Graham for next year it will cost me a draft pick one spot lower.

Thanks.

Well, I could, though I'm not sure I should. And I hesitate only as a question of fairness. ;)

Dont worry - Graham will suck. Pats have watson and fauria at TE. It will likely be just as crowded next year.

Also, the old phrase "card layed is a card played" may apply here. ;)

Guest Cyric29

I would like to make this request also, for Couch and Morris. As I was out of town all weekend, I predrafted my players, so as to move the draft along and not piss anyone off. Well, one of mypredraft players got taken and Morris got moved up one slot. Had I been here, I would of drafted Couch first, then Morris. Not a big deal, but I would be mucho appreciative if this change could take place.

Cyric's Maulers 2005 Champions!

Mine were back to back and I pre-drafted them to speed up the draft. It's not like someone could have picked the Graham after I picked Denver.

If I "laid" the card live I think it would be a different story--but with a pre-draft it's a little different.

No big deal since I probably won't keep either anyways.

I would like to make this request also, for Couch and Morris. As I was out of town all weekend, I predrafted my players, so as to move the draft along and not piss anyone off. Well, one of mypredraft players got taken and Morris got moved up one slot. Had I been here, I would of drafted Couch first, then Morris. Not a big deal, but I would be mucho appreciative if this change could take place.

You've already given up on this year??

I didn't think my draft was that great but if you already want to concede that's fine with me.

Guest Cyric29
I would like to make this request also, for Couch and Morris.   As I was out of town all weekend, I predrafted my players, so as to move the draft along and not piss anyone off.  Well, one of mypredraft players   got taken and Morris got moved up one slot.  Had I been here, I would of drafted Couch first, then Morris.  Not a big deal, but I would be mucho appreciative if this change could take place.

You've already given up on this year??

I didn't think my draft was that great but if you already want to concede that's fine with me.

Didn't give up, I had decided before the draft that I wanted to build a different way, especially considering that I had given up my first round pick last year to become PROBERT LEAGUE CHAMP 2003.

So I decided to get some guys who I think have some decent long range potential. See if it works out or not... :)

My two picks were also back to back.

I'm just trying to get a consensus from the rest of the league.

I'd like to change my first round pick Alexander with my 14th round pick. Had I been here I would have never picked Alexander in the first round and certainly he would have been there in the 14th . :lol: