Sign in to follow this  
SaintsInDome2006

My bench: Ant. Pittman, MeMo, Torain, LJ

My team is below.

SJax/Pittman - can't tell who's starting.

Faulk - Looks like Lamont Jordan might play, can't tell who's starting.

Wayne - skipped practice 2 straight days, what's going on there?

Ginn - 1st time starter for me, one big game under his belt, still no TD's this year.

MeMo - will get some carries, could still be valuable after this weekend, won't know who's starting until Monday though.

Torain - Shan up to usual tricks.

Still on waiver wire (could drop MeMo, Torain, Faulk or Pittman I guess):

Fargas

Lamont Jordan

Sammy Morris (yes, likely inactive but he will be starting when he comes back, maybe next week)

Hester

Anthony Gonzalez

Ray Rice (McGahee maybe hurt, but even so could still split time if he plays)

----> Does anyone have a clue what I should do? Any suggestions? As far as I can tell I may just wake up on Sunday morning and address it then depending on the inactives, just worried some of these guys on the WW will be picked up in the meantime. Thanks.

(Start 1QP, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DT) (0.5 PPR. + standard scoring):

K Warner

K Faulk

S Jackson

A Pittman ®

L Johnson ®

L White ® --- Does this guy keep getting 10-60 yards and a 1-2 TD's?

M Moore ®

R Torain ®

D Avery

R Wayne

T Ginn Jr.

S Smith ®

D Clark

J Carney

Giants

I cant believe I'm saying this, but I would drop LJ and pick up Fargas. Fargas at least is the main ball carrier and should get you some points. I honestly dont think LJ is going to play again this year, and the Chiefs seem like they are going to do everything in their power to keep him off the field. Also, I own both players

I would find a way to get Fargas in. He's starting. Wayne says he is a go for the game.

Wayne (knee) did participate in practice on Friday and says he'll be ready to play despite a questionable designation on the injury report. "I'm ready to go," he told the Indianapolis Star.

My team is below.

SJax/Pittman - can't tell who's starting.

Faulk - Looks like Lamont Jordan might play, can't tell who's starting.

Wayne - skipped practice 2 straight days, what's going on there?

Ginn - 1st time starter for me, one big game under his belt, still no TD's this year.

MeMo - will get some carries, could still be valuable after this weekend, won't know who's starting until Monday though.

Torain - Shan up to usual tricks.

Still on waiver wire (could drop MeMo, Torain, Faulk or Pittman I guess):

Fargas

Lamont Jordan

Sammy Morris (yes, likely inactive but he will be starting when he comes back, maybe next week)

Hester

Anthony Gonzalez

Ray Rice (McGahee maybe hurt, but even so could still split time if he plays)

----> Does anyone have a clue what I should do? Any suggestions? As far as I can tell I may just wake up on Sunday morning and address it then depending on the inactives, just worried some of these guys on the WW will be picked up in the meantime. Thanks.

(Start 1QP, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DT) (0.5 PPR. + standard scoring):

K Warner

K Faulk

S Jackson

A Pittman ®

L Johnson ®

L White ® --- Does this guy keep getting 10-60 yards and a 1-2 TD's?

M Moore ®

R Torain ®

D Avery

R Wayne

T Ginn Jr.

S Smith ®

D Clark

J Carney

Giants

Drop Pittman and snag Fargas ASAP! Great match up tomorrow and with DMC out, it's nearly all Fargas' show. A Pittman is dead weight on your roster!

I would find a way to get Fargas in. He's starting. Wayne says he is a go for the game.

Wayne (knee) did participate in practice on Friday and says he'll be ready to play despite a questionable designation on the injury report. "I'm ready to go," he told the Indianapolis Star.

If this is the case I'd agree that Fargas is probably your best bet this week. Personally, I'd probably drop Torain. I think he's a bit of a pipe dream. IN spite of the good press he got in the preseason, he's yet to take a regular season snap and Shanny's notorious for his unpredictable use of RBs. Frankly, Denver just isn't the rushing powerhouse they once were, I'd avoid the headache and go with Fargas who's carries will be more predictable. Add the fact that McFadden's fighting turf toe in both big toes and you have a decent play in Huggy Bear Jr.