Sign in to follow this  
Jwood

How in the hell is AT 7-3 with that roster?

:thumbsdown: Good grief. He's only got 1 legit starting back in Graham and his receivers blow. :first:

Is everyone scoring a season low when they play him?

:overhead: Good grief. He's only got 1 legit starting back in Graham and his receivers blow. :wacko:

I can't figure it out myself. :o If you recall, I believe I picked myself to finish last and get the number one pick again. I guess I focked that up. :dunno:

Bowe is a decent wr. I guess I've gotten alot of mileage out of my qbs and the Bears d.

I figured it out. You are putting a New Orleans voodoo hex on the teams you are playing. For some reason, they are not scoring any points when they play you. You are averaging 72 PPG (and that includes a 110 point effort against me), the league average is 75 PPG. :thumbsup:

Yet you are 7-3. I guess congratulations are in order. Way to play some D!! :headbanger:

I was talking to my cousin about FF in general the other day and I decided in head to head fantasy football, it's all about how many points your opponent scores. The only thing you have control over is to plug in your lineups and hope your opponent has a horrible day.

:wave: Good grief. He's only got 1 legit starting back in Graham and his receivers blow. :wave:

And graham is done for the season now...Wonder if he will keep it up??? :overhead: