Sign in to follow this  
Jwood

I'm officially hanging it up for the year

With S-jax being gimpy for what will probably be a nagging injury for the rest of year, I simply don't have the horses at RB that I need to make a run at the playoffs.

I will still start the best lineup I can to keep the integrity of the league, but as of now all of my players are up for trade to contenders.

Obviously, some will cost more than others, but everyone on my roster is available for trade. If the few offers I've seen for S-jax are the best that I'm going to get offered, then I've obviously over-valued him and I'll probably hang onto him if that's the case and hope he's completely healthy for next year.

I'd really like to move McGahee or any of my WRs if I can.

Hines Ward can really help a team making a push. He caught 11 passes yesterday and is still Big Ben's goto guy.

With S-jax being gimpy for what will probably be a nagging injury for the rest of year, I simply don't have the horses at RB that I need to make a run at the playoffs.

I will still start the best lineup I can to keep the integrity of the league, but as of now all of my players are up for trade to contenders.

Obviously, some will cost more than others, but everyone on my roster is available for trade. If the few offers I've seen for S-jax are the best that I'm going to get offered, then I've obviously over-valued him and I'll probably hang onto him if that's the case and hope he's completely healthy for next year.

I'd really like to move McGahee or any of my WRs if I can.

Hines Ward can really help a team making a push. He caught 11 passes yesterday and is still Big Ben's goto guy.

Quitter!!!! :unsure:

What else can i give for Sjax then???

Sign in to follow this