Sign in to follow this  
lowman

Bronco homers w/ Royal hurt/maybe out

Sorry, any info would be great. I am trying to get a bye in one of my leagues, and you get credit for return yardage just like all other yardage. I am sitting Chad Johnson and TJ Housh, because I think the Ravens will shut down the whole Bengals offense. So 4 kickoffs for 20 yards each is valuable for me. As long as I can fiquire out who is going to get them. Thank you!

The depth chart on their website has DJax and Bly on PR and Young and Hillis on KR if that helps any. I don't remember who got them earlier this year when Royal was out, sorry.

Bump... I too have the same question...

Royal will probably play, but will he give up his kickoff return duties this week?

Does anyone have a friend going to the game? Maybe they could phone in a report from the stadium telling us if Royal is taking kickoffs/punts in pre-game warmups.

The Jets have been giving up 6-7 kickoff returns over the last several weeks, so 150+ return yards from Royal would make him a must play. Without those return yards, he could end up being a 3 point dud like he was last week =(

I believe if he is healty enough to play he will take all of his usual duties...this is an important game for the broncos...so if he can go he will return kicks too.

Thats my 2 cents anways

Cheers

Spider

For what its worth I picked up harry Douglas from Atlanta who has been involved in the passing game of late and also returns kicks...he should be solid against S.D if Royal cant go...the both play late games...so if you can try for Douglas...he should put up decent #'s...just watch for the inactives on the late games.

Good Luck