Sign in to follow this  
McPhreak

The official "I'm starting Peydirt Hillis over_____" thread

Starting him over Gore as well. Up until last week, the Jets had been tough against the run and the Niner O line just isn't very good, so I don't expect much more than 70 yards rushing for Gore. Plus, SF really struggles running the ball in the red zone. PLUS, Gore only has 7 catches in the past 4 games since Hill took over. Just looks like a bad match-up..........

Starting over Portis. All 3 of my starting RBs are rookies (Slaton, Hillis, and Forte) -- only one I drafted was Forte, the others were WW steals. I like my chances :overhead:

Starting Forte and Hillis

MBIII, Lynch and Turner on the bench...

I want to get Hillis in my lineup but I'd have to either sit Chris Johnson (vs Browns) or Westbrook (vs Giants). Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards starting Hillis and Westbrook and sitting Johnson.

Rolling with C Johnson and Hillis...

Benching Gore and Addai! Are pigs flying?

Right there with you. I'm starting Hillis and CJohnson over Gore and P Thomas. The Jets are going to have something to prove after getting embarrassed last week. I don't like Gore's chances this week at all.

Starting him over Portis as well in the playoffs.

And yes, I am fully expecting him to bomb with this ridiculous hype and can't-miss status that he's acquired. The last can't miss back v the Chiefs was when Tampa went in to Arrowhead and everybody said Graham would put up 200 yards. Instead I think he had something like 80 yards, and a fluke HB pass for a touchdown. So I'm worried.

And seriously, if theres any Shanahaninanigans, like Selvin or Tatum Bell taking a TD -- I shall rage.

I want to get Hillis in my lineup but I'd have to either sit Chris Johnson (vs Browns) or Westbrook (vs Giants). Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards starting Hillis and Westbrook and sitting Johnson.

Johnson plays Cleveland! Why would you sit him?

Starting him over Jonathan Stewart and Rhodes (yeah my other RB3's are not good/consistent). Starting line-up is Lynch, SJax and Hillis......definatly some higher risk, high reward action this week. The real ? for me is who to start if Addai IS out.

starting him over portis in one league. this will be the week that hillis sucks :thumbsdown: that is always my luck. addai better not be out if he is out i may have to start portis or ricky williams. addai better play dam it

Starting him over Portis as well in the playoffs.

And yes, I am fully expecting him to bomb with this ridiculous hype and can't-miss status that he's acquired. The last can't miss back v the Chiefs was when Tampa went in to Arrowhead and everybody said Graham would put up 200 yards. Instead I think he had something like 80 yards, and a fluke HB pass for a touchdown. So I'm worried.

And seriously, if theres any Shanahaninanigans, like Selvin or Tatum Bell taking a TD -- I shall rage.

No doubt Johnson has a good matchup but he's the only of the three who loses carries and goalline opportunities. Westbrook definitely has the tougher matchup but can I really sit Westbrook especially coming off a great performance and all the talk about him being the healthies he has been all year?