Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Forte hurt!

Yeah, twisted his ankle pretty bad. I'd be surprised if he came back after that. Sucks, he's one of my top scorers.

This doesn't feel quite like a kick in the nuts, but it's pretty damn close.

Parker did this to me last year, broken leg first play...only fitting it happens again

After last weeks disastrous 1st round, why not cap off my season with an injury to my potential rookie keeper. :headbanger:

He's walking back out on the field. I hope he sits the rest of this game and is okay for the rest of the season.

I hope your team doesn't lose because of the forte injury. :headbanger:

He prolly just needed a blow. :headbanger:

Don't we all?

It's the playoffs in my league. At the last minute, I started Forte over Jones-Drew and Slaton. I've had a tough yeear, and I don't know that I could take a certain loss with 8 players still to play. I know this sounds dramatic and blasphemous, but if there is a God in Heaven, I am praying that He will heal Matt Forte, thereby healing my injured spirit as well.

It's the playoffs in my league. At the last minute, I started Forte over Jones-Drew and Slaton. I've had a tough yeear, and I don't know that I could take a certain loss with 8 players still to play. I know this sounds dramatic and blasphemous, but if there is a God in Heaven, I am praying that He will heal Matt Forte, thereby healing my injured spirit as well.

I don't care what anyone says, that was some funny chit!

Prayer answered!!!!! :headbanger: :overhead:

Man, I think I just got religious :headbanger:

I wonder if he plays the rest of this game but is too banged up for the FF championship next week? hmmmm...

countdown to getting bashed...3...2...

Prefer to win this week with him playing and take my chances on starting one of my reserves next week than to take a goose egg for him this week.

Dear God, I offer heartfelt thanks to You for restoring Matt Forte and guiding him safely into the endzone. I now humbly come before your Throne of Grace to ask for a 2nd-half score and/or a respectable yardage total. Amen.

You know, in all my years of FF, I've never resorted to prayer to gain an advantage, but I'm obviously onto something big here.