Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

Monday night needs

I need Forte and Jennings to stay under 20 points.

1 per 10yds rushing/receiving, 6 per TD, 6 pts Bonus at 100 yds rushing/receiving.

I figure 3:1 odds against me.

non PPR...1 point every 10 yards rushing/receiving...6 point TD and extra points for longer scoring plays

I need Forte to give me 25.58 points tonight...It will happen...

I am looking for a low scoring game. Green Bay needs to show up and play hard. 1 or 2 short rushing td's for Forte is the max and NO Defense/Special Team scores by Chicago.

I need Mason Crosby to score less than 45pts.

:overhead: :pointstosky:

11.5 pts from Rodgers and Crosby combined in my Dynasty league and tons of pts from Rodgers in my work league (2-week SB and I'm down like 50 pts right now). Oh, and also Grant and Forte to each get less 40 pts in my 14-teamer so I can win best team/overall pts for the year!

down 10 with GOULD left :overhead: not looking good for me. schaub you suck

My Championship game is tied 102 - 102.

I have the Packers D/ST. He has the da Bears D/ST. :thumbsdown:

Pretty simple.

:wall:

Up 21.....he has jennings and crosby....pretty dicey.

wow thats weird, Im up 21 he has crosby and driver, not confident. good luck

I need exactly the same thing, 6 points (60 yards or a touchdown) from Jennings or Olsen or both combined. I'm nervous though, you just never know with receivers what could happen, a big zero is not out of realm of possibility from Olsen especially.

I had Peterson and Andre Johnson, Carolina defense which killed me. I was the odds on favorite to win...if I had played Scheffler or Heath Miller i'd be right there. But 6 points should be attainable, I hope it's in the 1st quarter....Good luck everyone.

In one league, I'm down 3 and have Aaron Rodgers going. My opponent has the Bears defense.

In another league, I'm up 20 and have Ryan Grant going. My opponent has Jennings and Crosby going.

Come on, teams!! :overhead:

Up only 17 after getting blistered by Williams and Jacobs last night. He has Bears D and Hester. Let's go Pack.

I need 26 from Rodgers, went up against DeAngelo :overhead:

I need 19 points out of RODGERS. I too went against DeAngelo.

1 pt 25 yds passing 6 pts a TD

200 passing and 2 TDS with no pics would be very nice.

I currently have a 16 pt lead in my IDP....

The other team has Aaron Rodgers and Nick Collins (DB) going tonight....

I have Charles Tillman(DB), Lance Briggs (LB), and AJ Hawk (LB) going tonight.

I need 28.3 pts. from Greg Olsen...(not looking good, especially in the cold weather)...8 rec, 83 yds, 2 TDs will do it...(That would be a career-night for Olsen though) :wave:

I need Bears Def/Sp to get a big fat 0. Hahahah!! Up 1, he has Bears, i have nobody. Thanks friggin Cedric Benson, Isaac Bruce and Zack Miller. What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chance of losing $2,000 99.999999999%

thanks to kurt scoring me a whole 1 point yesterday, i need 26pts. for the "W" with Crosby & Chic. D to go (he's done). So, basically put, 4 40+ yarders by Crosby (no misses) & at least 1 Def/Spt score from Chic. (while holding GB to no more than say the FGs from Crosby). Ummmm yeah, I lost. :headbanger: :mellow:

I have Forte and the Packers D/ST going tonight.

I'm down 16 (Yes, I played against DeAngelo Williams too :music_guitarred: ) and my opponent has Jennings.

The scoring is decimal and it's 6 points for all TDs with bonuses for distance. Pretty much anything can happen at this point. If I wasn't so sick i'd already be drunk. :music_guitarred:

In one league, I'm down 3 and have Aaron Rodgers going. My opponent has the Bears defense.

In another league, I'm up 20 and have Ryan Grant going. My opponent has Jennings and Crosby going.

Come on, teams!! :pointstosky:

Sweet victory!! Just won both championship games.

I need Greg Jennings to score more than 10 points. PPR league. :pray:

:lol:

I would first like to thank my opponent that started the Carolina Defense on Sunday. Secondly, I would like to thank all the little people that got me to this championship. Guys like NewbieJr and edjr, whom I took football advice from and then did the complete opposite. Thanks guys, you're the best!