Who is the true America's Team?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which team

• New England Patriots
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Philly Eagles
    • NY Giants
    • Indianapolis Colts

If a team is a reflection of it's fans, then he 8 of you that voted for Philly should just eat a bullet right now.

You should not be allowed to pro-create or be a part of modern society in general.

The most classless fans in the history of sports. (well, mebbe the RaiderNation idiots are up there, also)

That being said, I would much rather hang out at a bar with -40-Iggles fans then Cowboy fans.

Iggle fan, while maybe a big dumb oaf, at least has good knowledge of Football.

Cowboy fans are way to blinded with their homerism to carry on any type of NFL conversation that does not revolve around their farce of a team. :thumbsup:

This one is easy it is obviously the Patriots. A backup QB and half of their team on IR and they still make 11-5.

That's the American Spirit!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

This one is easy it is obviously the Patriots. A backup QB and half of their team on IR and they still make 11-5.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Actually the American Spirit is to go on IR and stay there as long as you can or until you settle your permanent disability claim.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

CHEATERS CAN'T BE AMERICAS TEAM!!! WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE ALREADY WITH ALL OF THE AMERICAN AUTO MANUFACTURERS, SOME OF THE AMERICAN INSURANCE COMPANIES, MANY OF THE AMERICAN BANKS AND SEVERAL OF THE AIRLINES. THE PATS, LIKE MOST OF THOSE I JUST NAMED, HAVE GOTTEN ENOUGH LEEWAY AND HANDOUTS.

if you actually go by fan attendance at away games, nation-wide fan clubs, home bars for transplants, etc, I believe it's the Green Bay Packers

It's the same reason why football is big at Notre Dame: BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING ELSE.

And I would strongly argue the case that more Packer fans travel to road games than any other fan base.

It'll be interesting to see if that remains the same the further they become removed from Brett Favre.

I vote for none of the above. In fact, no team in any sport should carry this title.

What makes the NFL head and shoulders above every other sport in this country is the passion each fan base has for their respective teams. There have been other football leagues in the past but the NFL is truly Americana at it's finest.

I compare it to the English Premier League (professional soccer in England). Every club goes apesh!t at each match, they all hate each other, and the fans are really what drive that league. And no on in England declares on team to be "England's Team", although Man U. would like to think differently.

America's Team (if you really need one), should be whomever wins the SB the previous year. After all, Americans love a winner, and big business is all about overexposing a winner.

I am now off of my soap box. :pointstosky:

CHEATERS CAN'T BE AMERICAS TEAM!!! WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE ALREADY WITH ALL OF THE AMERICAN AUTO MANUFACTURERS, SOME OF THE AMERICAN INSURANCE COMPANIES, MANY OF THE AMERICAN BANKS AND SEVERAL OF THE AIRLINES. THE PATS, LIKE MOST OF THOSE I JUST NAMED, HAVE GOTTEN ENOUGH LEEWAY AND HANDOUTS.

Blah... Blah... Blah...

If you can't complete then just start making up stuff and casting aspersions. AMIRITE??

It is very foolish to argue over a marketing ploy. From the posts here I would say they got you people hook, line, and sinker.

Hey, remember “Where’s the beef”? than was fun.